Porter (2 Posts)
- Reference Number: refs/008695
- Directorate: Support Services
- Number of posts: 2
- Package: R 102 534.00 Per Annum ( Plus Benefits)
- Enquiries: Mr S Ngubane (011) 489-0246
- Transport patients- stretcher or wheelchair to/from wards or departments. Transport corpses to the mortuary and release bodies after hours and weekends to the funeral houses when requested to do so and to clean/wash stretchers and wheelchairs. To collect stretchers and wheelchairs around the institution. work shifts when allocated
- Applications must be submitted on a new version of the Z83 form, obtainable from any Public Service Department or on www.dpsa.gov.za/documents. The completed and signed form should be accompanied by a recently updated CV as well as certified copies of all qualification/s, Identity document (no copies of certified copies allowed, certification should not be more than six months old). N.B. Failure to attach relevant certified documents will result in your application disqualified. Successful candidates will be subjected to OHS medical surveillance as required by HBA regulations within the OHS Act 85 of 1993 and security clearance check with South African Police Services or other relevant state agencies, reference check and verification of qualifications will be conducted. Applications must be hand-delivered to the Human Resource department, Helen Joseph Hospital, No. 1 Perth Road Auckland Park, Basement, Johannesburg. (There is also a dedicated box at the hospital entrance – ask Security Officers on duty for assistance). Alternatively, applications can be posted to Helen Joseph Hospital Private Bag X 47, Auckland Park, 2006; Attention: Human resource department.
Employer: Department of Health
Location: Helen Joseph Hospital
Closing Date: 07-05-2021
|Do you have a minimum of grade 10/Standard 8 or ABET level 4?|
|Do you have knowledge of Bathu Pele principles?|
|Do you have knowledge of Patients Rights and Responsibilities?|
- Due to the large number of applications we envisage receiving, applications will not be acknowledged. If you do not receive any response within 3 months, please accept that your application was not successful.