Table of Contents
- Reference Number: REFS/015092
- Directorate: SUPPORT
- Number of Posts: 1
- Package: R 104 073.00 per annum plus benefits
- Enquiries: Mr. N.A Seanego. Tel No: 011 681 2075.
- Abet level 3 or Grade 8 qualification. Preference will be given to EPWP employees. Exposure of working in the Public-Sector hospital cleaning environment. Skills (verbal and Writing) be prepared to work shifts including weekends and holidays. Good Communications skills (verbal and written). Have knowledge of Batho Pele principles and Patient rights.
- Provision of cleaning services (Cleaning wards, offices, corridors and boardrooms, dusting and sweeping, scrubbing and waxing of floors, vacuuming and cleaning of floors, cleaning walls, windows and doors, collect and removing of waste papers, cleaning of kitchens, and restrooms. Keep cleaning material safe and report broken equipment, cleaning of equipment after use. Flexibility regarding Shifts (both night and day). Ensure that Ideal Hospital Framework and Realization, Batho Pele Principles and Patient’s Rights are upheld. Contributes to management of complaints and Patient Safety Incidents
- Application must be done on the following website: http:/www.professionaljobcenter.gpg.gov.za. No hand delivered, e mailed or posted applications will be accepted. Applications must be submitted on New Z83 form, obtainable from any Public Service Department or on the internet at www.dpsa.gov.za/documents. The completed and signed Z83 form should be accompanied by a recently updated CV specifying all experiences indicating the respective dates (DD/MM/YY) as well as indicating three references with the following information: name and contact numbers, email address and an indication of the capacity in which the reference is known to the candidate. The relevant reference must be quoted in the application form. Copies of your qualifications and Identity document do not need to be attached or certified upon application. Only shortlisted candidates will be required to submit certified copies of the documents on or before the interview date following communication from HR. People with disabilities are encouraged to apply. The Hospital reserves a right to fill or not fill the post.
Employer: Department of Health
Location: South Rand Hospital
Closing Date: 06-10-2022
|Do you have Abet level 3 or Grade 8 qualification?
|Do you have exposure of working in the Public-Sector hospital cleaning environment?
Please Notes :
- Due to the large number of applications we envisage receiving, applications will not be acknowledged. If you do not receive any response within 3 months, please accept that your application was not successful.