Xneelo | Learner Scrum Master 2021
Are you eager to start a journey towards becoming a Scrum Master? If so, we need someone like you to join our team! Our software engineering & product team could use your aptitude, passion and attitude to help them develop solutions to enable our customers’ online presence.
We are passionate about frequent, iterative delivery of high-quality software and aim to build lasting solutions using Agile principles and smart solutions. We work together in self-organizing teams that take full responsibility for their part of our ecosystem and require an understanding of agile development philosophies. The team is based at the company’s head office in the Tygervalley area in the Western Cape.
As Scrum Master, you will form part of a team that will be responsible for: the development, integration and maintenance of bespoke and 3rd party web applications; providing innovative tools and ensuring a seamless, intuitive hosting experience to our customers. As Scrum Master you will need to be a servant leader, ensuring the delivery of the next increment of a quality product.
- Ensuring the team lives Agile
- Championing self-organized teams
- Working with the team to remove impediments to delivering the next increment
- Assisting with reporting, progress tracking, internal and external communication to improve transparency
- Providing support through servant leadership
- Focus more on practical implementation rather than theory
The ideal candidate will have a passion for:
- Optimal systems and simple procedures
- Agile development and a self-organizing team environment
- Sharing ideas and innovation
- Collaborating to achieve results
- Effective communication and conflict resolution
Qualifications and experience:
- Grade 12 or equivalent is essential
- Previous experience in a related role an advantage
- Relevant Agile certifications an advantage