WARD ATTENDANT [303 POSTS]
Commencing Salary Notch: R122 595 p.a.
CENTRES: VHEMBE DISTRICT
Makhado Municipality: Louis Trichardt Clinic, Manyima Clinic , Mashamba Clinic , Mphephu Clinic , Matsa Clinic , Midoroni Clinic , Mpheni Clinic , Phadzima Clinic , Sereni Clinic , Straighthardt Clinic , Tshino Clinic, Muila Clinic ,
A) Qualifications and Competencies
A minimum of Abet.
Appropriate competencies in cleaning services.
Experience in hospital environment and patient care will be an added advantage.
Inherent requirements of job: Must be able to work shifts (including night duty,
weekends and public holidays). Willingness to work extra hours on short notice.
B) Knowledge and skills
Knowledge of Batho Pele Principles, Occupational Health and Safety Act, 1993
Good Communication and customer care skills
KEY PERFORMANCE AREAS:
Perform household activities within the ward
Perform cleaning services
Render sluice functions.
Louis Trichardt Hospital 015 516 0148
Private Bag X 2417
ENQ: MASELESELE LM
TO: ALL GOVERNMENT DEPARTMENTS
DEPARTMENTAL CIRCULAR NO 50 OF 2019
ADVERTISEMENT OF VACANT POSTS IN THE DEPARTMENT OF HEALTH
1. Applications are hereby invited from suitable qualified candidates for vacant posts.
2. Applications should be submitted on the Z83 form obtainable from any government institution and must be accompanied by comprehensive CV and certified copies of required qualifications and identity Document.
3. Applications for the following posts should be directed to the Chief Executive Officer for Pietersburg Hospital:
Medical/Dental Specialists, Heads of Clinical Units, Medical Registrars, Medical Secretary, Clinical Psychologists,Radiation Oncology Radiographer, Professional Nurse [Specialty], Clinical Engineering Technician, Medical Physicist, Assistant Manager: Pharmaceutical Services and Pharmacist Assistants.
4. Applications where the centre is indicated as Head Office and EMS should be directed to :
The Head of Department
Department of Health
Private Bag X 9302
and for hand delivery at 18 College Street
Office No. 60, Fidel Castro Building
5. Applications for all other positions should be directed to Chief Executive Officers of the hospitals and for posts at Districts to the District Executive Managers of the District Offices as per the attached address list.
6. People with disabilities are encouraged to apply and attention will be given to individuals or persons from
7. The closing date for applications is 30 August 2019
BUY WORK WEAR NOW BY CLICKING HERE