Table of Contents
VKB | Transmission Marketer X1
Closing Date 11 January 2024
VKB Agriculture (Pty) Ltd is a dynamic agricultural company in the Northeast Free State with interests in Limpopo. This organization, which strives towards healthy and modern business practices offers employees the opportunity to utilize and develop their knowledge and skills in a competitive work environment. We offer you the opportunity to establish yourself within a professional, corporate environment in the countryside.
Sells the organisation’s merchandise according to agreed targets.
- Grade 12 or NQF 4
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in sales of parts will be compulsory. (Bearings, chain, links, etc.)
- Valid driver’s license and willing to travel extensively
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to create and sustain long-term relationships
- Ability to work under pressure
- Orientation towards marketing and client service
- Team orientated
- Willing to undergo continuous training
Duties and Responsibilities
- Stock control: receiving, GRV’s, ordering and dispatching correct quantities at correct pricing
- Customer service and Marketing of products according to agreed targets
- Involved in housekeeping and general tidiness of working environment.
- Responsible to visit clients and potential clients to introduce and market VKB Transmission product ranges
- Deal with and solve complaints of customers
- Ensure that a professional image of VKB Transmission is executed at all times
- Other ad-hoc job-related duties
- Presentation skills
- Conflict management skills
- Basic Microsoft Office skills
- Problem solving skills
- Negotiation skills
- Interpersonal relationships
- Personal Resilience
- Business Acumen
- The company can expire jobs at any time at their own discretion.
- VKB Group and/or its subsidiary companies will use any personal data collected through the job opportunities section of this website for recruitment purposes only and, should your application be successful, for purposes connected with your employment.
- VKB Group is an equal-opportunity employer. VKB Group’s approved Employment Equity Plan and Targets will be considered as part of the recruitment process aligned to VKB Group’s Employment Equity and transformation Strategy. VKB Group actively supports the recruitment of People with Disabilities
- Things to take note of when applying through our Career Portal.
- Use Google Chrome when accessing the portal
- Clear copy of your CV in either PDF or Word
- The CV should not have handwriting on the document
- NB! Only Submit your CV on the Upload CV section of the application form and not a PDF that includes other documents such as ID, Driver’s License and other documents. The application form will make provision for the candidate to upload supporting documents.
- When uploading profile picture, make sure the minimum size uploaded is 300 x 300px