Table of Contents
VKB | Silo Manager X1
Closing Date 27 June 2023
Introduction VKB Agriculture (Pty) Ltd is a dynamic agricultural company in the Northeast Free State with interests in Limpopo. This organization, which strives towards healthy and modern business practices offers employees the opportunity to utilize and develop their knowledge and skills in a competitive work environment. We offer you the opportunity to establish yourself within a professional, corporate environment in the countryside.
Responsible for the profitable management of the silo in Petrus Steyn, Free State.
- Grade 12 or NQF4
- Proven industry management experience of 3-5 years is essential
- All appropriate grain grading and silo operating courses are essential
- Constantly adding value to the industry by realising the organizational, operational and strategic goals
- Computer Literate in MS Office
Duties and Responsibilities
- Monitor flow of grain continuously
- Continuous grain protection through fumigation
- Monitor of grain tube temperature and report deviation to superior
- Measure grain tubes according to policy and safety regulations
- Responsible for input trade duties
- Operate silo according to the VKB Group policy and regulations
- Inventory management
- Financial and administrative management
- Infrastructure management
- General management
- Customer service
- Conflict management skills
- Decision making
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Leadership skills
- Time management
- The company can expire jobs at any time at their own discretion.
- VKB Group and/or its subsidiary companies will use any personal data collected through the job opportunities section of this website for recruitment purposes only and, should your application be successful, for purposes connected with your employment.
- VKB Group is an equal opportunity employer. VKB Group’s approved Employment Equity Plan and Targets will be considered as part of the recruitment process aligned to VKB Group’s Employment Equity & Transformation Strategy. VKB Group actively supports the recruitment of People with Disabilities
- Things to take note of when applying through our Career Portal.
- Use Google Chrome when accessing the portal
- Clear copy of your CV in either PDF or Word
- The CV should not have handwriting on the document
- NB! Only Submit your CV on the Upload CV section of the application form and not a PDF that includes other documents such as ID, Driver’s License and other documents. The application form will make provision for the candidate to upload supporting documents.
- When uploading profile picture, make sure the minimum size uploaded is 300 x 300px