Table of Contents
VKB | Receptionist Opportunity X1
At GWK we work daily to move the boundaries of agriculture, to help people discover new and better ways. We are pioneers in the agri- and food value chain, committed to shaping a sustainable business, driving growth, and providing a better future for all stakeholders. We offer you the opportunity to establish yourself within a professional, corporate environment in the countryside.
Ensure a professional reception function to deliver an effective service to external and internal customers and convey a positive image of the business
The ideal candidate should have the following:
- Grade 12 certificate
- Minimum 1-2 experience in a similar role
- Computer literate
- Telephone etiquette experience.
- Customer service experience.
- Clear Criminal Record
Duties and Responsibilities
- Handel all incoming calls and direct to relevant personnel.
- First face of the business for customers, clients, and visitors to be directed to relevant departments
- Take messages, answer the phone in a friendly manner and transfer the calls from customers to the relevant departments
- Make appointments and keep a schedule for the use of the boardroom and meetings.
- Ensure that guests are always accompanied for safety purposes
- Assist the Admin team with filing, document control and computer support.
- Plan daily needs and requirements from the admin team.
- Be a GWK ambassador and a good team player.
- Multitasking and prioritizing
- Good administration skills
- Good Communication skills
- The company can expire jobs at any time at their own discretion.
- VKB Group and/or its subsidiary companies will use any personal data collected through the job opportunities section of this website for recruitment purposes only and, should your application be successful, for purposes connected with your employment.
- VKB Group is an equal-opportunity employer. VKB Group’s approved Employment Equity Plan and Targets will be considered as part of the recruitment process aligned to VKB Group’s Employment Equity and Transformation Strategy. VKB Group actively supports the recruitment of People with Disabilities
- Things to take note of when applying through our Career Portal.
- Use Google Chrome when accessing the portal
- Clear copy of your CV in either PDF or Word
- The CV should not have handwriting on the document
- NB! Only Submit your CV on the Upload CV section of the application form and not a PDF that includes other documents such as ID, Driver’s License and other documents. The application form will make provision for the candidate to upload supporting documents.
- When uploading a profile picture, make sure the minimum size uploaded is 300 x 300px