Table of Contents
VKB | Miller Assistant – Farm Foods Grain, Modderrivier X1
At GWK we work daily to move the boundaries of agriculture, to help people discover new and better ways. We are pioneers in the agri- and food value chain, committed to shaping a sustainable business, driving growth and providing a better future for all stakeholders. We offer you the opportunity to establish yourself within a professional, corporate environment in the countryside.
Help with the effective execution of milling activities by optimally utilizing resources to deliver a consistently high-quality product
- Grade 12 certificate
- Experience in a Production environment
- 6-12 Months of relevant experience
- Physically Fit
Duties and Responsibilities
- Monitoring and execution of the milling process.
- Taking hourly inspections inside the mill.
- Assist with the smooth running of the plant
- Responsible for reporting all defaults to the miller
- Provide support to Millers.
- Act as Ambassador.
- Attention to detail.
- Excellent verbal communication skills.
- Excellent health
- Problem-solving skills
- The company can expire jobs at any time at their own discretion.
- VKB Group and/or its subsidiary companies will use any personal data collected through the job opportunities section of this website for recruitment purposes only and, should your application be successful, for purposes connected with your employment.
- VKB Group is an equal-opportunity employer. VKB Group’s approved Employment Equity Plan and Targets will be considered as part of the recruitment process aligned to VKB Group’s Employment Equity and transformation Strategy. VKB Group actively supports the recruitment of People with Disabilities
- Things to take note of when applying through our Career Portal.
- Use Google Chrome when accessing the portal
- Clear copy of your CV in either PDF or Word
- The CV should not have handwriting on the document
- NB! Only Submit your CV on the Upload CV section of the application form and not a PDF that includes other documents such as ID, Driver’s License, and other documents. The application form will make provision for the candidate to upload supporting documents.
- When uploading a profile picture, make sure the minimum size uploaded is 300 x 300px
CV Templates to use in South Africa 2022
These are the most good-looking designs of CV or Resume Template you can use presently in South Africa. All you need to do is to download the CV template and fill in your information as shown on the template and save it as a Microsoft document and you can start mailing it or printing it. We are going to keep on updating you with some newer or latest templates for CVs so you can apply for your careers today.