VKB | Learnership Opportunity 2021
Closing Date: 23 October 2020
Location: Free State (Rietz), Modimolle
Learnership program to offer unemployed individuals the opportunity to learn and develop within the Agricultural environment, specifically in Grain Handling. Skills are acquired through a learning period and are developed through constant application and correction.
- Unemployed individuals only
- Qualification equal or not lower than Grade 10
- Competent in English (Competency in Afrikaans will be an advantage)
- Competent in basic Mathematics
- Computer literate in MS Office will be an advantage
- Constantly adding value to the business
- The training program is compiled in such a way to assist the candidate, as skills are mastered, to gather information/”proof” which will enable the learner to mold him/herself in such a way to become a highly successful candidate, who will be able to function within a VKB Silo branch unit.
- The candidate will be exposed to all possible facets of VKB Agriculture, by functioning within the day to day activities of a Silo Branch.
- During the training program, a specialist will always be assigned to the learner to assist with his/her development within every facet of the silo branch.
- During the entire training period various aspects will be covered, for example, Basic Communication Skills, Basic Numeracy Skills, Basic Business Skills, Routine Care of Technical and Site Equipment, Customer service, Administrative Assistance, Basic Computer Skills, and various Grain Handling skills.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Client service orientation