Table of Contents
VKB Group | Picker (X2)
Closing Date 06 October 2022
VKB Agriculture (Pty) Ltd is a dynamic agricultural company in the Free State and Limpopo. This organization which strives towards healthy and modern business practices offers employees the opportunity to utilize and develop their knowledge and skills in a competitive work environment. The company offers individuals the opportunity to establish themselves within a rural environment with its inherent characteristics
- At least 1-year experience in a similar position
- Forklift license will be advantageous
Duties and Responsibilities
- Responsible for picking, checking and receiving stock
- Pick, check and pack stock
- Receive and dispatch stock
- Stock control
- Operate forklift
- Manual handling of heavy products (max 15kg)
- Attention to detail
- Excellent time keeping
- The company can expire jobs at any time at their own discretion.
- VKB Group and/or its subsidiary companies will use any personal data collected through the job opportunities section of this website for recruitment purposes only and, should your application be successful, for purposes connected with your employment.
- VKB Group is an equal-opportunity employer. VKB Group’s approved Employment Equity Plan and Targets will be considered as part of the recruitment process aligned to VKB Group’s Employment Equity & Transformation Strategy. VKB Group actively supports the recruitment of People with Disabilities.
- Things to take note of when applying through our Career Portal.
- Use Google Chrome when accessing the portal
- Clear copy of your CV in either PDF or Word
- The CV should not have handwriting on the document
- NB! Only Submit your CV on the Upload CV section of the application form and not a PDF that includes other documents such as ID, Driver’s License and other documents. The application form will make provision for the candidate to upload supporting documents.
- When uploading a profile picture, make sure the minimum size uploaded is 300 x 300px