VKB Group | Driver – Retail, Bethlehem X1
VKB Agriculture (Pty) Ltd is a dynamic agricultural company in Free State and Limpopo. This organization, which strives towards healthy and modern business practices, offers employees the opportunity to utilize and develop their knowledge and skills in a competitive work environment. The company offers individuals an opportunity to establish themselves within a rural environment with its inherent characteristics.
Responsible for deliveries timeously.
- Grade 12 or NQF4
- Code 10 license with PDP
- At least 3 years experience in a similar role
- Fluent in Afrikaans and English
- Experience in the agriculture industry will be advantageous
- Thorough, precise and accurate
- Constantly adding value to the current functions of the position
- Clear Criminal Record
- Transport and deliver goods
- Minimize risk to the company
- Client service
- Other job-related administrative duties
- Problem definition and analyses
- Maintaining Long term relationships
- Personal Resilience
- The company can expire jobs at any time at its own discretion.
- VKB Group and/or its subsidiary companies will use any personal data collected through the job opportunities section of this website for recruitment purposes only and, should your application be successful, for purposes connected with your employment.
- VKB Group is an equal opportunity employer. VKB Group’s approved Employment Equity Plan and Targets will be considered as part of the recruitment process aligned to VKB Group’s Employment Equity & Transformation Strategy. VKB Group actively supports the recruitment of People with Disabilities
- Things to take note of when applying through our Career Portal.
- Use Google Chrome when accessing the portal
- Clear copy of your CV in either PDF or Word
- The CV should not have handwriting on the document
- NB! Only Submit your CV on the Upload CV section of the application form and not a PDF that includes other documents such as ID, Driver’s License and other documents. The application form will make provision for the candidate to upload supporting documents.
- When uploading a profile picture, make sure the minimum size uploaded is 300 x 300px