VKB Group | Cleaner X1
Responsible for cleaning and making sure that the store is always in a good condition.
- Grade 12 or NQF Level 4 equivalent.
- Attention to detail.
- Willingness to work overtime when required.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Cleaning, stocking and supplying designated facility areas with the correct supplies.
- Dusting, sweeping, vacuuming, mopping, cleaning ceiling vents and rest rooms and gathering.
- Clean and polish furniture and fixtures.
- Clean windows, glass partitions, and mirrors using soapy water or other cleaners, sponges, and squeegees.
- Clean and sanitize kitchen and lavatory sinks and fixtures.
- Cleaning windows, glass surfaces, and mirrors.
- Empty all trash cans, replace liners and clean receptacles as necessary.
- Notify management concerning any anomalies, repairs and replacements needed when encountered on job.
- Request supplies and equipment needed for cleaning and maintenance duties.
- Follow procedures for the use of chemical cleaners and power equipment in order to prevent damage to floors and fixtures.
- Move heavy furniture, equipment and supplies, either manually or by using hand-held equipment.
- When required, set up, arrange, and remove decorations, tables, chairs, ladders, and scaffolding to prepare facilities for events such as promotional displays.
- When required, help customers with their orders/ loading.
- Keep all public spaces around the store neat and tidy.
- Follow all health and safety regulations at all times.
- Any other duties as may be required by management.
- Good communication Skills.
- Problem solver.
- Team player.
- Be self-motivated, enthusiastic and trustworthy.
- Able to work under pressure.
The company can expire jobs at any time at our own discretion. Should you not have received a response within 4 weeks of the closing date of this advert, please consider your application as unsuccessful.