VKB Group | Admin Assistant X1
Closing Date 02 January 2022
VKB Agriculture (Pty) Ltd is a dynamic agricultural company in the Northeast Free State with interests in Limpopo. This organization, which strives towards healthy and modern business practices offers employees the opportunity to utilize and develop their knowledge and skills in a competitive work environment. We offer you the opportunity to establish yourself within a professional, corporate environment in the countryside.
Manages the internal administration of Mechanization Branch.
- Grade 12 or NQF4
- Prior experience in a workshop/spares environment will serve as recommendation
- Computer literate in the Microsoft Office package
- Willing to work 6 days a week (Monday – Saturday)
Duties and responsibilities:
- Handling and balancing of transactions from the petty cash
- End of day reconciliation including balancing and banking of the day’s transactions
- Registration, processing and completion of claims
- Issue GRV’s for stock as well as monitoring deviation report
- Stock take
- Receiving of deliveries from suppliers according to policies and procedures
- Continuous liaison with internal and external customers/departments to ensure quality of service
- Other administrative duties and ad-hoc task as given from time to time
- Good communication skills
- Thorough, precise and accurate
- Constantly adding value to the functions of the job
- Excellent time management
- The company can expire jobs at any time at their own discretion.
- VKB Group and/or its subsidiary companies will use any personal data collected through the job opportunities section of this website for recruitment purposes only and, should your application be successful, for purposes connected with your employment.
- VKB Group is an equal opportunity employer. VKB Group’s approved Employment Equity Plan and Targets will be considered as part of the recruitment process aligned to VKB Group’s Employment Equity & Transformation Strategy. VKB Group actively supports the recruitment of People with Disabilities
- Things to take note of when applying through our Career Portal.
- Use Google Chrome when accessing the portal
- Clear copy of your CV in either PDF or Word
- The CV should not have handwriting on the document
- NB! Only Submit your CV on the Upload CV section of the application form and not a PDF that includes other documents such as ID, Driver’s License and other documents. The application form will make provision for the candidate to upload supporting documents.
- When uploading profile picture, make sure the minimum size uploaded is 300 x 300px