Table of Contents
VKB | General Worker X1
At GWK we work daily to move the boundaries of agriculture, to help people discover new and better ways. We are pioneers in the agri- and food value chain, committed to shaping a sustainable business, driving growth and providing a better future for all stakeholders. We offer you the opportunity to establish yourself within a professional, corporate environment in the countryside.
To ensure the offices and other venues are kept clean in order to create an orderly environment for staff and customers.
- Grade 10
- 0 – 2 years’ experience in a similar role
- The suitable candidate should have basic reading and writing skills
Duties and Responsibilities
- Ensure that the kiosk, kitchen and offices are neat and clean
- Perform ad-hoc tasks as and when required
- The company can expire jobs at any time at their own discretion.
- VKB Group and/or its subsidiary companies will use any personal data collected through the job opportunities section of this website for recruitment purposes only and, should your application be successful, for purposes connected with your employment.
- VKB Group is an equal opportunity employer. VKB Group’s approved Employment Equity Plan and Targets will be considered as part of the recruitment process aligned to VKB Group’s Employment Equity & Transformation Strategy. VKB Group actively supports the recruitment of People with Disabilities
- Things to take note of when applying through our Career Portal.
- Use Google Chrome when accessing the portal
- Clear copy of your CV in either PDF or Word
- The CV should not have handwriting on the document
- NB! Only Submit your CV on the Upload CV section of the application form and not a PDF that includes other documents such as ID, Driver’s License and other documents. The application form will make provision for the candidate to upload supporting documents.
- When uploading a profile picture, make sure the minimum size uploaded is 300 x 300px