Table of Contents
VKB | Driver: Hazardous Materials X1
At GWK we work daily to move the boundaries of agriculture, to help people discover new and better ways. We are pioneers in the agri- and food value chain, committed to shaping a sustainable business, driving growth and providing a better future for all stakeholders. We offer you the opportunity to establish yourself within a professional, corporate environment in the countryside.
Responsible for delivery of fuel on client’s premises as well as assisting with general tasks, as required.
- Must have a Gr 12 qualification;
- An EC code (Code 14) driver’s license with a valid PDP;
- The suitable candidate must have their own vehicle to get to and from work;
- Hazchem certified will be a benefit;
- Must be able to work under pressure;
- Sober habits;
- Prepared to work irregular hours.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Delivery of fuel on clients’ farms / premises;
- Responsible for vehicle maintenance;
- Maintaining safety standards with on / off loading of fuel.
- Machine Operating
- The company can expire jobs at any time at their own discretion.
- VKB Group and/or its subsidiary companies will use any personal data collected through the job opportunities section of this website for recruitment purposes only and, should your application be successful, for purposes connected with your employment.
- VKB Group is an equal-opportunity employer. VKB Group’s approved Employment Equity Plan and Targets will be considered as part of the recruitment process aligned to VKB Group’s Employment Equity and Transformation Strategy. VKB Group actively supports the recruitment of People with Disabilities
- Things to take note of when applying through our Career Portal.
- Use Google Chrome when accessing the portal
- Clear copy of your CV in either PDF or Word
- The CV should not have handwriting on the document
- NB! Only Submit your CV on the Upload CV section of the application form and not a PDF that includes other documents such as ID, Driver’s License and other documents. The application form will make provision for the candidate to upload supporting documents.
- When uploading a profile picture, make sure the minimum size uploaded is 300 x 300px