Table of Contents
VKB Agri | Storeman X1
QPro Feeds is a dynamic Animal Feed Manufacturing business with a facility in both Bethlehem and Vrede. We are responsible for producing animal feed to in-house clients as well as external clients in the monogastric and ruminant fields.
Responsible for the physical receipt of goods inwards and the issue of stock against appropriate requisitions. Stocks and stores items in good order and keeps the warehouse clean and tidy. Records stock movements on a computerized system.
- Ensure all inventory and stock management systems are maintained accurately, within the agreed parameters and in a timely manner.
- Responsible for purchasing and “in-stock” levels.
- Purchase inventory within the agreed budget.
- Maintain a process for returns.
- Manage a defined area in the storeroom
- Observe the correct buying protocols.
- Complete all necessary stock-takes.
- Maintain the storeroom and allocation of space for stock.
- Ensure the storeroom meets regulations.
- At all times comply with Occupational Health and Safety requirements.
- Unpack orders and stock shelves as required.
- Data capturing EAM system (Onkey)
- Creating and closing of work orders EAM system (Onkey)
- Maintain good working relationship with line management colleagues.
- Comply with all aspects of the Standard Operating Procedures manual.
- Maintain the 20-key program in the stores.
- Ad hoc work as directed by management.
- Grade 12 or NQF Level equivalent with good numeracy skills
- Good understanding of the wider business environment
- 2 Years’ maintenance and actual tool/workshop experience.
Experience & Skills required
- Sound Microsoft Office Skills
- An understanding of BC/ Navision would be advantageous
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail
- Ability to work independently within team context
- Pragma/On key/Klick view experience will be an advantage
- The company can expire jobs at any time at their own discretion.
- VKB Group and/or its subsidiary companies will use any personal data collected through the job opportunities section of this website for recruitment purposes only and, should your application be successful, for purposes connected with your employment.
- VKB Group is an equal opportunity employer. VKB Group’s approved Employment Equity Plan and Targets will be considered as part of the recruitment process aligned to VKB Group’s Employment Equity & Transformation Strategy. VKB Group actively supports the recruitment of People with Disabilities.
- Things to take note of when applying through our Career Portal.
- Use Google Chrome when accessing the portal
- Clear copy of your CV in either PDF or Word
- The CV should not have handwriting on the document
- NB! Only Submit your CV on the Upload CV section of the application form and not a PDF that includes other documents such as ID, Driver’s License and other documents. The application form will make provision for the candidate to upload supporting documents.
- When uploading profile picture, make sure the minimum size uploaded is 300 x 300px