Table of Contents
Visual Communications Designer | Capitec Bank X1
Location: Stellenbosch, Western Cape, ZA
Company: Capitec Bank Ltd
This advert is purposed at attracting talent for future dated opportunities.
We’re on the lookout for energetic, self-motivated individuals who share our passion for service in the banking industry. To be part of the journey, follow the steps below:
1. To see what life at Capitec is all about and complete a short assessment, please click here!
2. Once you have completed the above finalize your application by clicking apply below
About the role
Capitec’s Brand and Communications team is searching for the ultimate defender of captivating visuals, swooping in to save the day with your creative prowess by bringing our brand to life.
You will harness your superpowers to:
- Design and develop super cool creative concepts that will be used on internal and digital media channels. This could be anything from a campaign post, infographic, or email to something totally awesome that we haven’t even thought about yet.
- You will contribute to protecting yet evolving the Capitec band on all touchpoints.
- Be the design and creative voice for the Internal Communications team and the Digital Media Team, transforming briefs into visually stunning masterpieces, bringing the Capitec brand to life
What we can offer you
We strive to create an environment for you to thrive and be free to take risks and make your mark. Apart from competitive salaries, we have many cool benefits to look forward to. Depending on your life stage, you may find our options on School Discounts, Life Coaching, Risk benefits, and Employee Share Purchase Scheme attractive.
In addition, there are preferential rates on home loans, banking, and other employee rebates.
You should have
- Industry-standard design software (Adobe Cloud, Figma, Sketch, InVision, Abstract etc.)
- A Relevant tertiary qualification in Design
- At least 5 years of proven design experience in brand and communications environments with specific experience designing for internal audiences.
- Experience in working with high volumes in a fast-paced environment
- Proven experience in the application of web campaigns, including the digital media environments.
- Presentation and virtual collaboration ideas
- Experience with working with multiple brands
We hope you have
- Experience in animation
- Presentation and virtual collaboration techniques
- Design techniques, trends and skills Technology related to the industry
- The advertising and creative process
- Ideation and prototyping
- Tools (Jira, Confluence, etc)
- Knowledge of HTML and CSS.
- Knowledge on the Capitec brand and Corporate identity
- Influence of Machine Learning and AI on design principles
- Data-driven marketing
- Digital marketing and marketing technology
- Behavioural / consumer sciences
Conditions of Employment
- Clear criminal and credit record
Capitec is committed to diversity, and applications to this position will strictly be considered in support of our employment equity goals.