Toys R Us And Babies R Us | Admin Supervisor X1
Closing Date 30 September 2021
Retail Admin Supervisor
Welcome to the Toys R Us world of awesome, where we want your little ones’ imaginations to run free!
Toys R Us and Babies R Us are well-established international brands. Commonly referred to as the “World’s Greatest Toy Stores”, Toys R Us SA currently boasts 60+ physical stores, two of which are located in Namibia, Botswana, and Zambia, as well as an ALL-NEW AWESOME online store. The key focus of the group is to ensure that customers, young and old, from children to grandparents, are offered an amazing range and experience, complemented by great value! Are you a dynamic and passionate individual who will ensure exceptional customer satisfaction and excellent store performance?
Then we are looking for an Admin Supervisor and we would like you to join our Mall of the North team!!
Responsible for all administrative functions in a store in accordance with the Company’s standards and procedures.
Key Skills needed:
1. Strong Admin and reporting acumen
2. Well organized
4. Ability to work under pressure and handle challenging situations
5. Time Management
6. Problem solving
7. Appropriate Computer skills
Key Performance Areas
1. Manage, control, and administer all timeously in the store related to daily banking, price changes, staff scheduling, and employment contracts, stock counts, stationery, and all other general administration
2. Daily cash ups and balancing by receiving incoming cash, checking it against sales slips and other documents, and preparing it for deposit at the bank
3. Counting and recording money received and/or paid out and balancing against cash register sales records
4. Ensure accurate and timeous daily banking and reconciliations
5. Daily reporting all discrepancies, shortages, and overs, price overrides refunds and exchanges to Store Manager for authorization
6. Manage and control all functions and procedures related to receipt and dispatch of goods in accordance with standard operating procedures
7. Daily scanning and emailing to head office all documentation relating to the receipt and dispatch of stock
8. Daily reporting of all receipt and despatch documentation to the Store Manager for authorization
9. Adherences to daily housekeeping in the office area
10. Manage and control all weekly stock counts in accordance with the count schedule
11. Plan and prepare and administer all stock take counts
12. Manage and control all stock take counts
13. Planning and preparing work schedules for Store Managers authorization
14. Daily updating price changes electronically and manually
15. Maintenance and administrations of all stock-related matters (including but not limited to reports in respect to: no sales, top sellers, and negative stock transactions); 16. Ordering, monitoring, and controlling Stationery used in the store
17. Minimize expenses in the area of responsibility
18. Protect Company’s assets in the area of responsibility
1. Matric Certificate
2. Must have own or reliable transport to work to be able to work shifts
3. Minimum of 1 (one) year administration experience within a retail environment
1. To undertake any other relevant duties requested by Senior Management
2. To undertake all mandatory and service training as required
3. Maintaining the strict confidentiality of all information
4. To undertake an appraisal and personal development review regularly
5. To take responsibility and accountability for being up to date with current SOP’s
6. Co-operating fully in the introduction of any new technology and new methods.