Tiger Brands | Graduate Internship Opportunity 2021
The Tiger Brands Management Trainee Programme is a 24-month accelerated development programme that aims to recruit bachelor’s degree / Btech graduates who demonstrate the potential to reach senior leadership positions in the organization. MT’s across various disciplines are selected and taken through a structured combined learning programme that intends to prepare them for roles within the organization.
What Are We Looking For In The Tiger Brands Management Trainee Programme?
Successful candidates in the programme should have the desire to build a career with a leading FMCG company, would have a sound academic record at an accredited institution, and recently have completed their 3 or 4-year tertiary qualification.
The type of qualifications that are viewed favorably to enter the graduate programme include:
|Engineering Grad / Intern
|Supply Chain Grad / Intern
|Human Resources Grad / Intern
|Corporate Affairs Grad / Intern
|Marketing Grad / Intern
|Customer Grad / Intern
|Finance Grad / Intern
|Research & Development Grad / Intern
|Africa Grad / Intern
Listed below are the minimum requirements that you are required to meet:
- 65% Academic Average
- Citizen in the country of hire
- A relevant bachelor’s or BTech degree
- Completion of post-graduate studies would be advantageous
- High levels of ambition and self-motivation, supported by a strong desire for a career in FMCG, within Tiger Brands
- Leadership and team working capabilities
- Must have displayed the potential for high achievement and innovation throughout their qualification.
- Have not worked full time (more than 1 year, not including workplace experience) in their field of study
- Recent graduate from a tertiary institution
- Below the age of 25
- Work authorization in the country for which application is being submitted
- Geographical mobility – you will move to different locations throughout the training programme and you will need to relocate
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office
- Must have a valid driver’s license.
At application please ensure that you attach the following documents:
- Matric Certificate
- Academic Transcripts
How to Apply
- KFC | Food Service Team Member opportunities 2021
- Capitec Bank | Teller Opportunities April (14 POSTS)
- Fedex: Traineeship Opportunities April 2021
- FNB | Claims Assessor – IRC189349