Table of Contents
THINK | Office Administrator X1
Are you a highly organised, detail-oriented professional with a knack for streamlining office operations and enhancing efficiency? We are in search of an exceptional Office Administrator to join our team and play a pivotal role in ensuring the smooth functioning of our office. If you’re dedicated to creating a productive and well-organised work environment while contributing to our mission, we invite you to apply be a part of our team and help us drive positive change.
Duties and Responsibilities include but not limited to:
- Efficiently coordinate and schedule VMMC procedures, optimising resource usage and ensuring smooth patient flow.
- Manage the registration process for VMMC clients, accurately inputting their details into the database and ensuring comprehensive record-keeping.
- Maintain confidential and easily accessible records, files, and databases associated with VMMC procedures.
- Monitor and manage VMMC procedure-related inventory, ensuring timely procurement and preventing shortages.
- Professionally handle internal and external communications, promptly responding to emails, inquiries, and phone calls.
- Generate regular reports on VMMC activities, patient demographics, and pertinent metrics, offering valuable insights for decision-making.
- Contribute to quality assurance efforts by maintaining precise data, assisting in audits, and implementing corrective actions when needed.
- Ensure adherence to relevant regulations, guidelines, and standards in all administrative processes related to VMMC services.
- Provide administrative support to the VMMC team, facilitating effective communication and collaboration among team members.
- Assist in coordinating outreach events and campaigns related to VMMC, handling logistical arrangements and participant coordination.
- Offer administrative support to clients, addressing queries and ensuring a positive experience throughout their VMMC journey.
- Foster a positive work environment that encourages growth, collaboration, and teamwork within the team.
- A Matric Certificate.
- Proven administrative experience, preferably in healthcare or public health settings.
- Proficiency in office software applications (MS Office suite, database management).
- Excellent organisational and multitasking abilities, with acute attention to detail.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills for effective interaction with clients and team members.
- Ability to collaborate effectively in a team-oriented environment, fostering a positive and supportive workplace culture.
- Knowledge of healthcare regulations and compliance standards related to VMMC services.
Exciting benefits await you:
- Being a part of and living our values, which include Care for people and outcomes, Making a Difference and Kicking the Paradigm – creating an environment where every team member thrives, every idea is celebrated, and every achievement is a testament to our collective commitment.
- Enjoy a 37-hour work week, allowing you more time for personal pursuits, hobbies, and spending quality moments with loved ones.
- Embrace financial security with a competitive salary package that recognises and values your skills and contributions with room for growth within our ever-expanding organisation.
- Experience peace of mind knowing you’re covered with life, disability, and funeral insurance, ensuring you and your family’s future is safeguarded.
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP) which gives you access to an array of support services such as legal, debt and counselling services, ensuring that expert guidance is just a call away.
- We will contribute towards your medical aid as your health is a priority.
- Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates in line with this advert for appointment to be made as soon as operationally possible, THINK therefore reserves the right to make appointments or close this vacancy within 5 working days of posting should sufficient applications be received during this time.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
- Please consider your application unsuccessful if you have not been contacted within four weeks of the closing date.
- THINK reserves the right in special circumstances to accept late applications or to extend the above date in order to facilitate further searches.
- Furthermore, THINK reserves the right not to make an appointment.
- Internal applicants will get a preference for shortlisting.
- THINK is unable to provide relocation assistance.