Table of Contents
TFG Data Science and Leadership Fellowship 2023
It’s possible that this program has been introduced or become known after that date, or it may be a relatively specialized or local initiative.
To find information about the TFG Data Science and Leadership Fellowship, you can consider the following steps:
- Visit the TFG Website: Start by visiting the official website of TFG (The Foschini Group) or any affiliated organization that might offer the fellowship. Look for sections related to careers, internships, or education.
- Contact TFG: If contact information is available on their website, consider reaching out to TFG directly through their contact details to inquire about the Data Science and Leadership Fellowship program, including eligibility criteria, application procedures, and deadlines.
- Online Search: Conduct an online search using relevant keywords such as “TFG Data Science and Leadership Fellowship” or “TFG Fellowship Program.” Any available information, application forms, or announcements may appear in search results.
- Check with Educational Institutions: Some fellowship programs are administered in partnership with educational institutions. You can check with universities or colleges offering data science or leadership programs to see if they have information about the TFG fellowship.
- Stay Informed: Stay informed through relevant news articles, social media, and industry or educational websites where information about fellowship programs in data science and leadership may be shared.
Please note that fellowship opportunities can vary in terms of eligibility and availability, and the specific details of the TFG Data Science and Leadership Fellowship may change. Therefore, it’s essential to verify the most up-to-date information directly from TFG or the organization offering the fellowship. Be sure to check the specific eligibility criteria, application deadlines, and requirements for the fellowship program you are interested in.
The Data Science and Leadership Fellowship for Young South Africans, supported by TFG
(The Foschini Group)
At TFG, we believe that data scientists are key to making informed decisions for a better world. Critically, they hold the key to solving some of the most pressing challenges facing our country. Harvesting insights contained within big data, they can help to focus scarce resources where they are needed most, and at precisely the right scale.
Data is also key to modern business, and even more so for a leading omni-channel retailer like TFG. Our vision, to create the most remarkable omni-channel experiences for our customers, is enabled by mining data for the sharpest, most relevant insights, and the ability to assimilate and interpret a multitude of data points in a complex, ever-changing environment.
With 30 leading fashion and homeware brands, more than 4 300 outlets in 24 countries on five continents, more than 27 million loyalty members, 16 million social media followers and formidable e-commerce capabilities, TFG is the retailer for tomorrow.
Whether it is developing the skills of the future, growing desperately needed employment, or designing fashion that connects people with their passion, TFG is investing in the future, today.
We have established the Data Science and Leadership Fellowship for Young South Africans to accelerate the development of one of the most scarce and critical skills. We want to build a pipeline of data specialists for our business and our country.
The Data Science and Leadership Fellowship will fund the first and second year of study towards either a research or coursework Masters Degree in Data Science, across five designated Tier One South African public institutions of higher learning. Successful candidates will be selected based on academic excellence, and high levels of innovation, creativity and leadership.
The Fellowship is open to all South Africans although preference will be given to under-represented groups.