67 / 100
FNB Technical Team Leader – IRC186039
at 5 Merchant Place, Sandton, Gauteng, South Africa in FNB Premium Core Banking Applications CRM
Ends 21 May 2020
- make a promise
- be deeply invested
- value our differences
- build trust, not the territory
- have courage
- always do the right thing
- stay curious and you have one simple goal: to improve the lives of customers through simple, effective solutions that meet their needs, contact us today and join a winning team. All appointments will be made in line with the Bank’s Employment Equity plan The Bank actively supports the recruitment and advancement of individuals with disabilities. We recommend that candidates be encouraged to declare their disability and consult the Bank should they require a reasonable accommodation.
To provide expert advice and support in practice formulation and associated best practice improvements. Responsible for leading and developing a team of technical resources that provide operational project and technical support.
experience and qualifications
- IT-related Degree or Diploma
- 5 years plus related technical experience
- 2 years plus experience managing complex technical specialist teams
In accordance with the National Credit Act (NCA) candidates applying for this role will require a credit record check.
- Implement processes, which build customer service delivery excellence and encourage others to provide exceptional service.
- Create and maintain working relationships with a variety of stakeholders for purposes of expectation management, knowledge sharing, and integration.
- Translate business IT requirements into implementable solutions & continuously monitor to ensure operational continuity and effectiveness.
- Ensure adequate unit, system integration and post-implementation unit tests are performed for all configuration and development tasks. Ensure testing yields an acceptable level of performance for the changes being delivered.
- Assess, identify, and mitigate potential risks within the IT function by complying with technology business policy and process requirements (SDLC and change/release management process definition) to ensure operational performance.
- Design relevant IT Solutions and product specifications and architecture in accordance with agreed standards against the requirements and approved by the appropriate governance forums.
- Analyze and/or identify problems/requirements to determine impact, patterns and trends, best-fit alternatives, and best practice solutions. Determine the estimated resources and timelines required to deliver the required functionality.
- Oversee and manage all technical support requests escalated and ensure effective resolution within the Service Level Agreement.
- Implements functional IT strategy in support of business objectives with a particular focus on operational and service excellence.
- Participate in specialist communities of practice and contribute positively to own and organizational knowledge improvement.
- Support effective teamwork within the function. Participate and collaborate across teams.
- Plan and manage performance, skills development, employment equity, talent and culture of the team in order to improve innovation, achieve efficiencies and increase competencies