Technical Customer Service Team Leaders: Night Shift (Permanent)
You will permanently work from 4pm-12 midnight. Please do not apply unless you are prepared to commit to these hours. In return, this role offers a fair remuneration package comparative with international rates.
Salary: R17 000-R50 000 CTC commensurate with experience
Your role will be to resolve technical queries and consult a growing local and international customer base to enable them to make informed decisions.
The environment is fast-paced and dynamic and offers a rewarding career to someone who derives fulfillment out of seeing each customer’s query satisfactorily resolved. You will work as part of a self-organising team who value collaboration, teamwork and autonomy. There are no daily volume targets- only clearly defined quality standards.
Our organisational structure is flat and provides ample opportunity for career growth. A thorough onboarding and structured training programme is followed to introduce Consultants to the organisation and the role.
Your daily responsibilities will include:
- Assisting customers with email setup and troubleshooting across various email programs by applying your understanding of various mail access methods like POP and IMAP.
- Troubleshooting and assisting customers with website related queries (includes content management systems such as WordPress)
- Assisting customers to navigate our hosting control panel.
- Guiding customers to available self-help resources.
Who am I?
- Demonstrates a passionate belief in the value of Customer Service.
- Communicates with insight and understanding, concisely and clearly;
- Is naturally inquisitive and enjoys finding solutions to complex problems.
- Is consistently patient, amicable and helpful when dealing with all people;
- Demonstrates consistent administrative efficiency and accuracy;
- Is tenacious in pursuing constructive relationship outcomes.
- Thrives in a team environment where members support one another and hold one another accountable.
Demonstrates a high level of proficiency in:
- Written and spoken English
- Understanding and conveying technical and business concepts, principles and procedures;
- Administrative skills, attention to detail and troubleshooting;
- Comprehending customer requirements and responding with the most simple, effective course of action on behalf of the business.
Qualifications and Experience:
- A matric pass or equivalent is essential.
- Past experience in the service industry required
- Strong technical aptitude
- Exposure to command-line Linux, DNS and Web Hosting environment would be beneficial
Now back to the important things, this is what we will provide for you!
- Amazing coworkers (no, really!)
- A friendly company culture built entirely around people’s happiness (see, I told you!)
- A generous leave policy
- Competitive salary
- Tons of career & personal development
- The best smoothies & snacks!
- Unlimited coffee (did I mention unlimited?)
- Excellent working conditions with lots of benefits