TCTA | Internship Opportunity 2021
Closing Date: 11 December 2020, 5pm
Trans-Caledon Tunnel Authority (TCTA) is offering fifteen (15) internship opportunities to suitably qualified and deserving youth from previously disadvantaged backgrounds. The internship fields and minimum requirements are stated below:
- Engineering Internships [x4]: BSc or BEng in Civil / Electrical (Controls & Instrumentation) / Mechanical / Chemical–Preferred. Project / Cost Management or BTech in Quantity Surveying
- Environmental (Projects) and Environmental Management System Internships [x4]: BSc in Environmental Management or related field
- Human Resources Internships [x2]: B Degree in Human Resources Management
- Project Finance & Treasury Internships [x2]: B Com Economics (Financial Management / Treasury & Investment, Commercial or any related numerate Degree
- Engineering, Environment & Finance Internships [x3]: (Based in the Lesotho Office) B Com Accounting or any Finance related degree, for Finance position and other positions as per above.
No experience is required for the internship positions and only short-listed applicants will be contacted for verification and interviews. Should you not hear from TCTA 30 days after the closing date considers your application unsuccessful.