Takealot | Order Fulfilment Supply Chain Coordinator 2021
Takealot.com, a leading South African online retailer, is looking for a highly talented Order Fulfilment Supply Chain Coordinator to join our team in Cape Town.
We are a young, dynamic, hyper-growth company looking for smart, creative, hard-working people with integrity to join us. We offer a market-related, Total Remuneration Package which allows full flexibility according to your needs, a great work environment and a promise that you won’t be bored as long as you are prepared for a challenge and want to build something great.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Monitoring the TDT hub performance by performing daily inspections
- Referring operational issues and/or problems in a timeous and effective manner to the relevant stakeholders for resolution
- Recommending changes to management and compliance management in order to improve procedures so that customer expectations are managed or exceeded
- Being a point of contact for Customer Service and TDT delivery hubs, ensuring query resolution
- Report generation, so that hubs and their franchisees are aware of their current performance
- Data capturing into the respective systems to ensure business and customers are up to date with deliveries
- Quality control of data
- Other duties and tasks as assigned
- Ability to read and write in English and interpret written instructions
- Confidence in sharing information and providing feedback
- Solid communication
- Good working knowledge of internet browsers, MS Excel (advanced) and MS Outlook
- Basic math skills and sound mathematical reasoning
- Must have an organized approach to task completion and great attention to detail
- Ability to solve problems by analyzing variables and applying appropriate solutions learned through experience and proficiency in understanding the job
- Able to communicate with all levels of management
- Strong organization skills
- Demonstrated ability to effectively complete work records with strong attention to detail.
- Ability to read and interpret data and draw valid conclusions
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Must be able to work weekends and overtime as required
- Matric (Grade 12)
- Relevant Diploma or Degree is Advantageous
- takealot.com employees are entrepreneurial and dynamic, smart, customer-centric, fun and have the shared ambition of takealot.com being the leading e-commerce company in Africa.
- We have fun, work hard, take ownership, work in teams to create solutions, and are always open to direct feedback/new ideas on where we can improve.
- We are short on ego and high on output.
- We are doers and not only thinkers, its all in the execution after all.
- We love what we do and what we are creating.
We seek to Employ an Extra Ordinary Mind who:
- is forthright but respectful
- is an expert at doing, who can not only design but also execute
- is analytical, able to use data to make decisions
- is competitive, self-directed and strive to be the BEST (GREAT requires a lot of work and does not only happen during business hours
- is passionate about the potential of e-commerce and delivering a world-class customer experience
- is entrepreneurial, thrives under change and accepts it is a constant and always looks for solutions to do something better and faster
- is able to think about problems from a business perspective using technical and product input
- is curious and challenge the status quo
- is innovative and enjoys iteration
- is collaborative
- will be at the cutting edge of developing new concepts for takealot.com.
- thinks like an owner of the business.
- is SMART, has INTEGRITY and is HARDWORKING
If you meet the above you are an Extraordinary Mind so come and join us!
Takealot is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Applicants from the previously disadvantaged groups and people with disabilities will be given preference.