Table of Contents
TAKEALOT | Franchise Compliance Coordinator X1
takealot.com, a leading South African online retailer, is looking for a highly talented Franchise Compliance Coordinator to join our Cape Town Team.
We are a young, dynamic, hyper growth company looking for smart, creative, hard-working people with integrity to join us. We offer a market related, Total Remuneration Package which allows full flexibility according to your needs, a great work environment and a promise that you won’t be bored as long as you are prepared for a challenge and want to build something great.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Monitor and report on franchise and driver performance and operational compliance in the field
- Gain contextual understanding of the operational levers involved in driving performance, both regionally and branch-specific
- Train and inform SOP’s at a franchise level (Managers, Drivers), and identify non-compliance as necessary to senior management
- Assist in the continued improvement of SOP’s for all clients across the delivery network
- Maintain service levels of franchises according Service Level Agreements and able to implement corrective measures operationally within service hubs, as related to further business strategies aligned with the Head Office and operational teams
- Monitor and report on branch adherence to franchise agreements and key performance indicators (KPI’s)
- Manage and work to improve weekly KPI’s at franchise level
- Conduct regular audits to assess & measure performance and compliance
- Travel locally in and around an allocated region, as well as to allocated regional branches as required as part of your weekly deliverables
- Address key branch tracking metrics in regional driver growth with the franchise management teams and compiling weekly reports to feedback and address
- Address key branch tracking metrics in regional performance management with the franchise management teams and compiling weekly reports to feedback and address
- Address key branch tracking metrics in regional complaints and branch-customer satisfaction with the franchise management teams and compiling weekly reports to feedback and address
- High energy, self-starter
- Project management and ability to prioritize focus according to set deliverables is critical
- Auditing SOP compliance
- Execution oriented and operationally pragmatic
- Understand how technology works for business
- Hands-on field and operational experience
- System and process-orientated
- Attention to detail while still seeing the bigger picture
- Understand convenience and customer service
- Comfortable with change and able to engage with colleagues to assess and refine approach
- Low on ego, high on delivery and execution; but able to network effectively and garner cooperation and collective buy-in from key clients and business owners
- Organization & sound communication will be key success factors of a Compliance supervisor (Franchise)
Qualifications & Experience:
- 5 years experience in a client-facing role in an operational environment or similar
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (word, excel & powerpoint)
- Proven track record in operational delivery and execution
- Operational experience managing an outlet, hub or a restaurant will be advantageous
- Previous hospitality/retail franchise working experience will be advantageous
- Training experience in an operational setting will be advantageous
- IT or tech savvy will be advantageous
- Field-based work experience
- Previous experience in the logistics industry is not required
- takealot.com employees are entrepreneurial and dynamic, smart, customer-centric, fun and have the shared ambition of takealot.com being the leading e-commerce company in Africa.
- We have fun, work hard, take ownership, work in teams to create solutions, and are always open to direct feedback/new ideas on where we can improve.
- We are short on ego and high on output.
- We are doers and not only thinkers, it’s all in the execution after all.
- We love what we do and what we are creating.
We seek to Employ an Extraordinary Mind who:
- is respectful but forthright
- is an expert at doing, who can not only design but also execute
- is analytical, able to use data to make decisions
- is competitive, self-directed and strive to be the BEST (GREAT requires a lot of work and does not only happen during business hours
- is passionate about the potential of e-commerce and delivering a world-class customer experience
- is entrepreneurial, thrives under change and accepts it is a constant and always looks for solutions to do something better and faster
- is business SMART. Able to think about problems from a business perspective using technical and product input;
- is curious and challenge the status quo
- is innovative and enjoys iteration
- is collaborative
- will be at the cutting edge of developing new concepts for takealot.com
- thinks like an owner of the business
- is SMART, has INTEGRITY, and is HARD WORKING
If you meet the above you are an Extraordinary Mind, so come and join us!
Takealot is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Applicants from previously disadvantaged groups and people with disabilities will be given preference.