Takealot – Client Relations Team Lead 2021
takealot.com, a leading South African online retailer, is looking for a highly talented Client Relations Team Lead to join our Takealot Delivery Team in Cape Town, reporting to the Franchise Compliance & Training Manager.
We are a young, dynamic, hyper growth company looking for smart, creative, hard-working people with integrity to join us. We offer a market related, Total Remuneration Package which allows full flexibility according to your needs, a great work environment and a promise that you won’t be bored as long as you are prepared for a challenge and want to build something great.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Manage a committed, hardworking, and driven team of agents.
- To assist the complaints administrative process and resolution thereof.
- Understand the different departments’ policies and procedures, to facilitate investigations and communicate effectively.
- Understand the delivery process end to end to investigate and resolve logistic escalations, to provide and action resolution feedback where applicable to our clients.
- Liaise with the Takealot Delivery Team (TDT) branches, DC’s, Supply Chain, and team leads from respective teams where necessary to drive resolution.
- Liaising with customers to obtain further information to facilitate investigation resolution.
- Support insight generation for reporting back to business, identifying root cause for trend analysis.
- Building and maintaining sustainable business relationships amongst stakeholders.
- Process gap analysis – gain contextual understanding of the operational levers involved in driving improved execution performance through business process improvement recommendations.
- General organizing and administrative support as required.
- Performs other related duties, in accordance with operational business requirements.
- Help to maintain service levels of the franchise network by identifying shortfalls through detailed reporting and suggestive/targeted corrective measures.
- Identify and address key hub complaint failures with the hub franchise network and operations teams via weekly reports, providing recommended solution insight.
- Excellent problem-solving skills and logical thinker.
- Must be able to respond quickly to ever changing and evolving situations and processes.
- Must be able to work well under pressure while maintaining individual team effectiveness.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Good interpersonal skills – works well as an individual as well as part of a team.
- People management skills to drive a complex and diverse team of individuals to success.
- Focused, self-motivated and target driven; determined to succeed.
- Continually sets the example for team members to respect and follow.
- Self-starter able to initiate new projects.
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Strong technical knowledge of systems, electrical and mechanical components.
- Excellent project management skills, both planning and document control.
- Excellent time management working towards daily/weekly KPI’s.
Minimum qualification and experience requirements:
- Matric (Grade 12) certificate or similar.
- Tertiary qualification advantageous.
- 3 years’ experience in a team-lead (or similar) role.
- Complaints handling experience.
- Customer service experience.
- Experience in building business reports and presentations.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel & PowerPoint).
- Zendesk experience advantageous (complaint ticketing system).
- Food delivery customer service experience advantageous.
The working environment:
- takealot.com employees are entrepreneurial and dynamic, smart, customer-centric, fun and have the shared ambition of takealot.com being the leading e-commerce company in Africa.
- We have fun, work hard, take ownership, work in teams to create solutions, and are always open to direct feedback/new ideas on where we can improve.
- We are short on ego and high on output.
- We are doers and not only thinkers, it’s all in the execution after all.
- We love what we do and what we are creating.
We seek to employ an Extra Ordinary Mind who:
- is respectful but forthright
- is an expert at doing, who can not only design but also execute
- is analytical, able to use data to make decisions
- is competitive, self-directed and strive to be the BEST (GREAT requires a lot of work and does not only happen during business hours)
- is passionate about the potential of e-commerce and delivering a world-class customer experience
- is entrepreneurial, thrives under change and accepts it is a constant and always looks for solutions to do something better and faster
- is business SMART. Able to think about problems from a business perspective using technical and product input;
- is curious and challenge the status quo
- is innovative and enjoys iteration
- is collaborative
- will be at the cutting edge of developing new concepts for takealot.com
- thinks like an owner of the business
- is SMART, has INTEGRITY and is HARD WORKING
If you meet the above you are an Extraordinary Mind so come and join us!
Takealot is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Applicants from the previously disadvantaged groups and people with disabilities will be given preference.