Table of Contents
Storeman Opportunity | VKB X1
VKB Agriculture (Pty) Ltd is a dynamic agricultural company in the Northeast Free State with interests in Limpopo. This organization, which strives towards healthy and modern business practices offers employees the opportunity to utilize and develop their knowledge and skills in a competitive work environment. We offer you the opportunity to establish yourself within a professional, corporate environment in the countryside.
Manage the stock in warehouses and yard to ensure accurate loading and offloading of stock while maintaining a high standard on housekeeping.
- Grade 12 or NQF 4
- Previous experience in warehousing will serve as recommendation
- Orientation towards housekeeping and accurate stock keeping (loading and offloading)
- Willing to undergo continuous training
Duties and Responsibilities
- Ensure that loading and offloading of stock from the yard and warehouses comply with policies and procedure.
- Stock control
- Ensure correct volumes of stock are on hand and stock rotation takes place as per policies and procedures.
- Daily walk abouts and inspections to ensure premises are neat and tidy and adhere to standards of VKB Group.
- Ensure compliance to health and safety policies and procedures
- Marketing of agricultural commodities
- Other ad-hoc job-related duties
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Ability to work under pressure
- Team orientated
- Conflict management skills
- Basic computer skills
- Problem solving skills
- Negotiation skills
- Organizing skills
- The company can expire jobs at any time at their own discretion.
- VKB Group and/or its subsidiary companies will use any personal data collected through the job opportunities section of this website for recruitment purposes only and, should your application be successful, for purposes connected with your employment.
- VKB Group is an equal opportunity employer. VKB Group’s approved Employment Equity Plan and Targets will be considered as part of the recruitment process aligned to VKB Group’s Employment Equity & Transformation Strategy. VKB Group actively supports the recruitment of People with Disabilities
- Things to take note of when applying through our Career Portal.
- Use Google Chrome when accessing the portal
- Clear copy of your CV in either PDF or Word
- The CV should not have handwriting on the document
- NB! Only Submit your CV on the Upload CV section of the application form and not a PDF that includes other documents such as ID, Driver’s License and other documents. The application form will make provision for the candidate to upload supporting documents.
- When uploading profile picture, make sure the minimum size uploaded is 300 x 300px