Table of Contents
Store Supervisor Mr Price 2022
Support store management in the daily operations of a store to ensure that the overall objectives, store targets and customer service standards are met & exceeded.
- Sales & Customer Experience Management:
- Drive sales through the implementation of customer experience processes to meet customer service standards and achieve sales targets. This includes new account/membership targets.
- Team Management:
- Assist in driving the team within a store to achieve store KPIs and operational strategy in line with company values. Provide ongoing coaching & mentoring to enable and up-skill store associates .
- Stock Management:
- Ensure that stock is accurately received & unpacked to merchandise and replenish the sales floor.
- Monitor and manage stock levels through defined processes to mitigate risks (stock loss) and ensure adequate stock on hand.
- Oversee the general maintenance of the stockroom to meet housekeeping standards.
- Risk Management:
- Assist with compliance checks through defined processes to ensure and enforce overall compliance to policies and procedures.
- NQF level 4 (Grade 12) or equivalent.
- 1-2 years’ retail supervisory experience.
- Knowledge on sales & service management.
- Proficient in Microsoft applications.
- Effective Communication skills.
- Business understanding of retail trade, brand, customer & product.