Star Factory | Training Facilitator X2
Star Factory has exciting opportunities available for X2 Training Facilitators (Contact Centre) to be based in Umhlanga, Durban. The successful incumbent will analyze training needs and prioritizes contact centre training in line with operational needs. Conducts training and development programs to improve individual and organizational performance.
- Competent in MS Office products.
- 2 – 3 years’ training experience within the contact centre environment.
- Train the trainer course or relevant training qualifications.
- Valid driver’s licence.
- Assess training needs through surveys, interviews with employees, focus groups, or consultation with the Contact Centre Training Manager and management.
- Ensures that the identified training needs analysis results is sent through to Star Factory Team Support or capturing and processing.
- Facilitates training programmes and/or interventions in line with Workplace Skills Plan (WSP), developmental plans, performance plans and operational requirements.
- Arranges and coordinates external training interventions as required.
- Presents training interventions utilizing a variety of instructional techniques or formats, such as role-playing, simulations, team exercises, group discussions, videos, or lectures.
- Be experienced in delivering learning in the blended format, including e-learning, remote virtual classes and classroom training.
- Obtain, organize and distribute the relevant training procedure manuals, guides, or course materials. (e.g. handouts or videos).
- Develops effective and comprehensive assessment tools and evaluates the training’ effectiveness.
- Provides comprehensive assessment reports to contact centre management. Monitors the e-learning programme and initiates remedial training.
- Monitors and records completed training interventions on the online HIS system. Captures and submits daily training reports.
- Discuss alternative training methods and interventions with the Contact Centre Training Manager if the expected performance improvements are not seen.
- Training and mentors subject matter experts as and when required.
- Ad hoc training related administration and reports (daily, weekly, monthly).
- Ensure that each new agent undergoes comprehensive induction training before commencing with their duties.
Skills and competencies:
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Portray and maintain professionalism at all times, whilst showing initiative and being proactive.
- Excellent problem-solving and people management skills.
- Must have a strong sense of accountability.
- Excellent coaching skills.
Please be advised that only candidates who meet the stipulated minimum requirements will be considered.
Please be advised that should you not be contacted within 30 days, kindly consider your application to be unsuccessful.