Table of Contents
Standard Bank | Universal Banker (Level 1)
To take demand from personal customers for any banking matters ranging from product questions to customer account activities (e.g., opening accounts, statements, debit order information, etc.), whilst forming an accurate assessment and understanding of that demand in order to act on it in a one-and-done manner that consistently delivers what matters to the customer within product and legislative (e.g., FAIS) parameters.
- National Certificate in Banking (NQF5 FAIS recognised qualification)
- 1-2 years
- If no FAIS experience, would then need to operate under supervision.
- Previous experience in branch banking or contact centre environment with good understanding of bank processes, policies and products.
- Generating Ideas
- Exploring Possibilities
- Providing Insights
- Adopting Practical Approaches
- Convincing People
- Banking Process & Procedures
- Client Acceptance & Review
- Application & Submission Verification (Consumer Banking)
- Customer Understanding (Consumer Banking)
- Product Knowledge (Consumer Banking)
Please note: All our recruitment processes comply with the applicable local laws and regulations. We will never ask for money or any from of payment as part of our recruitment process. If you experience this, please contact our Fraud line on +27 800222050 or TransactionFraudOpsSA@standardbank.co.za
CV Templates to use in South Africa 2022
These are the most good-looking designs of CV or Resume Template you can use presently in South Africa. All you need to do is to download the CV template and fill in your information as shown on the template and save it as a Microsoft document and you can start mailing it or printing it. We are going to keep on updating you with some newer or latest templates for CVs so you can apply for your careers today.