Table of Contents
Standard Bank | Officer, Customer Periodic Review X1
To action the client periodic reviews as identified by the Enhanced Due Diligence (EDD) team in terms of the Group Minimum Standards for customer acceptance for Anti Money Laundering (AML) purposes.
- National Diploma in Banking (NQF6 FAIS recognized qualification)
- 3-4 years experience in the branch network and interface between frontline service, responsive sales and support functions.
- Working knowledge of transaction processes relevant to products and services offered to customers. A working knowledge of the bank’s operating systems and controls.
- Checking Details
- Examining Information
- Following Procedures
- Producing Output
- Taking Action
- Upholding Standards
- Active Listening
- Difficult Calls Management
- Query Resolution
- Telephone Caller Handling
- Verbal Communication
Please note: All our recruitment processes comply with the applicable local laws and regulations. We will never ask for money or any from of payment as part of our recruitment process. If you experience this, please contact our Fraud line on +27 800222050 or TransactionFraudOpsSA@standardbank.co.za
CV Templates to use in South Africa 2022
These are the most good-looking designs of CV or Resume Template you can use presently in South Africa. All you need to do is to download the CV template and fill in your information as shown on the template and save it as a Microsoft document and you can start mailing it or printing it. We are going to keep on updating you with some newer or latest templates for CVs so you can apply for your careers today.