Table of Contents
Standard Bank | Consultant, Servicing X1
To provide a high level of service to Customers, SBIB provincial offices, SBSA branches, Underwriters by resolving insurance policy queries on Assurance products according to business needs, to facilitate the development of customer loyalty through customer relationship management and to consistently portray a corporate image.
- Completed Matric
- Regulatory exam for Representatives (RE 05 an advantage Tier 2 products)
- NQF 5 qualification recognised by the FSB.
- FAIS Qualification – 150 credits in respective long-term categories
- 3 years insurance industry experience
- 2 years call centre/telephone experience would be required as a minimum. Insurance product knowledge of at least 1 product for an Insurance Consultant Level 1.
- Articulating Information
- Checking Details
- Developing Expertise
- Following Procedures
- Interacting with People
- Client Knowledge
- Client Retention
- Client Servicing
- Client Value Propositions
- Insurance Principles
Please note: All our recruitment processes comply with the applicable local laws and regulations. We will never ask for money or any from of payment as part of our recruitment process. If you experience this, please contact our Fraud line on +27 800222050 or TransactionFraudOpsSA@standardbank.co.za
CV Templates to use in South Africa 2022
These are the most good-looking designs of CV or Resume Template you can use presently in South Africa. All you need to do is to download the CV template and fill in your information as shown on the template and save it as a Microsoft document and you can start mailing it or printing it. We are going to keep on updating you with some newer or latest templates for CVs so you can apply for your careers today.