Staff Nurse X1
- Reference Number: REFS/011799
- Directorate: Nursing Services
- Number of posts: 1
- Package: SN1 1 R171 381, SN 2 R 204 627, and SN3 R242 166 per annum (Salary will be in accordance with the OSD determination in terms of experience)
- Enquiries: Mr. S. Nhleko Tel: (011) 535 3007
- A qualification that allows registration with the SANC as Staff Nurse. Registration with the SANC as Enrolled Nurse. Experience in a psychiatric setup will be an added advantage.
- Demonstrate a basic understanding of nursing legislation and related legal and ethical nursing practices. Perform a basic clinical nursing practice in accordance with the scope of practice and nursing standards as determined by the relevant health facility. Promote quality of basic nursing care as directed by the professional scope of practice and standards as determined by the relevant health facility. Demonstrate effective communication with patients, Work as part of the multi-disciplinary team to ensure good nursing care. Work effectively, co-operatively amicably with persons of diverse intellectual, culture, racial, religious, differences. Display concern for patients, promoting and advocating proper treatment and care including awareness and willingness to respond to patient needs, requirements, and expectations. Implement Batho Pele principles.
- Applications must be delivered to-: Tara the H. Moross Centre C/o HR Section, 50 Saxon Road. Hurlingham 2196 or can be posted to-: Tara the H. Moross Centre Private Bag x7 Randburg 2125 or apply online at www.gautengonline.gov.za
Employer: Department of Health
Location: Tara the H Moross Centre, Sandton
Closing Date: 03-09-2021
|Do you have an Enrolled Nurse Certificate?|
|Are you registered with the SANC as an Enrolled Nurse?|
|Do you have experience in psychiatry?|
- Due to the large number of applications we envisage receiving, applications will not be acknowledged. If you do not receive any response within 3 months, please accept that your application was not successful.