Table of Contents
STAFF NURSE GRADE 1 [SHIFTS] = 161 POSTS
Salary Notch: R199 725.00 p.a.
CAPRICORN DISTRICT: Pietersburg Hospital , Mankweng Hospital , Smuglers Union Clinic , Alldays Clinic , Ramokgopa Clinic , Devrede Clinic , Seakamela Clinic , Buffelshoek Clinic , Ledwaba Clinic , Blydrift Clinic , Slypsteen Clinic , Gideon Clinic , Nthabiseng Clinic 
MOPANI DISTRICT: Letaba Hospital , Relela Clinic , Pheeha Clinic , Mogapeng Clinic , Ramotshinyadi Clinic , Maake Clinic , Ntluri Clinic , N’wamitwa Clinic , Nyavana Clinic , Raphahlelo Clinic , Oooghoek Clinic , Carlotta Clinic , Dan Village Clinic , Makgope Clinic , Mokgwathi Clinic , Muhlaba Clinic , Kheyi Clinic 
SEKHUKHUNE DISTRICT: St Ritas Hospital , Philadelphia Hospital , Vlakplaats , Spitspunte , Witfontein , Van Der Merve , Marulaneng (MH) , Motetema , Sephaku , Dikgalaopeng , Magukubjane , Phokoane , Klipspruit , Eensaam , Probeerin , Setlaboswane , Mankotsane , Nkoana , Mphanama , Phasha 
WATERBERG DISTRICT: Mokopane , Chromite Clinic , Mosesetjana Clinic , Mokamole Clinic , Northam Clinic , Ga Madiba Clinic , Chalema Clinic , Segole Clinic , Jakkalskuil Clinic , Sekuruwe Clinic , Pienaarsrivier Clinic , Bela Bela Clinic , Vaalwater Clinic , Mapela Clinic , Weltevrede Clinic , Bavaria Clinic 
VHEMBE DISTRICT: Tshilidzini Hospital , Hayani , Malamulele Clinic , Shikundu Clinic , Nancefield Clinic , Mphephu Clinic , Tshino Clinic , Vleifontein Clinic , Thondotshivhase Clinic , Phiphidi Clinic , Makonde Clinic , Thengwe Clinic , Masisi Clinic , Madimbo Clinic , Sambandou Clinic , Mashau Clinic , Helderwater Clinic , Olifantshoek Clinic , Madala Clinic , Makuleke Clinic 
REQUIREMENTS: A) Qualifications and Competencies
▪ Qualification that allows registration with the SANC as Staff Nurse
▪ Current Registration with the SANC as Enrolled Nurse
▪ Experience for Grade 1 (Minimum Notch): Less than 3 years’ appropriate/recognisable Nursing experience after registration with the SANC as Staff / Enrolled Nurse.
▪ Inherent requirements of the job: Willingness and ability to work shifts / flexi hours [including night duty, weekends and public holidays]. Willingness to work extra hours on short notice. Willingness and ability to perform overtime when the need arises.
B) Knowledge and Skills
▪ Basic Knowledge of laws that govern the profession.
▪ Basic Nursing skills.
KEY PERFORMANCE AREAS:
▪ Implement nursing care within the scope of practice for Enrolled Nurses.
CENTRES APPLICATION LINK
Capricorn District CLICK HERE
Mopani District CLICK HERE
Sekhukhune District CLICK HERE
Waterberg District CLICK HERE
Vhembe District CLICK HERE
ENQ: MASELESELE LM
TO: ALL QUALIFYING APPLICANTS DEPARTMENTAL CIRCULAR NO: 32 OF 2023 OPEN ADVERTISEMENT OF VACANT POSTS IN THE DEPARTMENT OF HEALTH
1. Ensure that you read the conditions and requirements of the post BEFORE you apply.
2. By applying it is taken that you agree to the conditions and requirements of the post.
3. Applicants are hereby invited from suitably qualified candidates for vacant posts in the Department of Health.
4. Applications should include a fully completed new Z83 form obtainable from any government institution or at www.dpsa.gov.za and must be accompanied by a comprehensive Curriculum Vitae [CV], Highest qualification, ID copy as well as Current registration with the relevant statutory body.
5. Applicants should complete separate applications where more than one centre is applied for.
6. The new Z83 form must be fully completed and signed by the applicant. The following must be considered in relation to the completion of the Z83 by applicants: All the fields in Part A, Part C and Part D must be completed. In Part B, all fields should be completed in full except the following: South African applicants need not provide passport numbers. If an applicant responded “No” to the question “Are you conducting business with the State or are you a Director of a Public or Private company conducting business with the State? If yes (provide detail” then it is acceptable for an applicant to indicate not applicable or leave blank to the question, “In the event that you are employed in the Public Service, will you immediately relinquish such business interest?”.
Applicants may leave the following question blank if they are not in possession of such: “If your profession or occupation requires official registration, provide date and particulars of registration”. Noting there is limited space provided for Part E,F & G, applicants often indicate “refer to Curriculum Vitae (CV) or see attached”, this is acceptable as long as the CV has been attached and provides the required information. If the information is not provided in the CV, the applicant may be disqualified. It must be noted that a CV is an extension of the application of employment Z83, and applicants are accountable for the information that is provided therein. The questions related to conditions that prevent re-appointment under Part F must be answered.
7. Shortlisted candidates will be required to come for an interview, at which time, certified copies of all relevant qualifications and copy of ID must be submitted.
8. Shortlisted candidates may be invited for interview at extremely short notice and those who are unable to respond and / or attend interviews at short notice, may be interviewed at a later stage provided that positions would still be available.
9. Consideration for applications and appointments will ONLY be made at the minimum notch of Grade 1 (i.e. Less than three (3) years relevant experience) for all the posts advertised in this circular as funded.
10. The facilities advertised are based on specific operational and service needs. As such, transfers will not be entertained. Therefore, applicants should apply for facilities they know and are willing to be stationed at, long term.
11. People with disabilities and encouraged to apply and correspondence will be entered into with shortlisted candidates only.
12. Applicants responding to this circular should quote on the Z83 form, the centre and the reference number indicated next to the post they are applying for.
13. Kindly note that NO payment of any kind is required when applying for posts advertised in this circular.
14. The Department reserves the right not to fill any advertised posts.
15. To apply, click the link next to the post you are applying for and follow the instructions.
16. The advert is open for two (2) months from date of issue. General enquiries about the advertised posts should be directed to Mr Maselesele LM / Mr Ngobeni TM at 015 293 6423, Ms Sebake RL at 015 293 6426, Ms Sebola MF at 015 293 6002 during office hours.
CV Templates to use in South Africa 2022
These are the most good-looking designs of CV or Resume Template you can use presently in South Africa. All you need to do is to download the CV template and fill in your information as shown on the template and save it as a Microsoft document and you can start mailing it or printing it. We are going to keep on updating you with some newer or latest templates for CVs so you can apply for your careers today.