POST 04/80: SENIOR PROVISIONING ADMINISTRATIVE OFFICER: QUOTATION MANAGEMENT
REF NO: 150219/07
Branch: Finance (Main Account)
SALARY: R299 709 per annum (Level 08)
- A National Diploma or Degree in Public Management/Finance/Supply Chain Management/Logistics/Purchasing Management.
- Report Writing, communication and supervision skills.
- Knowledge of organizational and government structures.
- Accountability and good ethical conduct.
- Knowledge and understanding of Supply Chain Management Framework and processes.
- Understanding of the application of SCM procedures and Delegations.
- Knowledge and understanding of the application of Broad based Black Economic Empowerment.
- Three (3) to five (5) years’ experience in SCM and Acquisition Management.
- Supervision of officials.
- Sourcing of quotation based on different threshold levels.
- Provide regular feedback to clients regarding the status of their requests.
- Attend quotations evaluations sessions with end users.
- Ensure Compliance with Departmental SCM Policy, PPPFA, National Treasury Prescripts/Instruction notes as well as any legislation governing the procurement of goods and services.
- Produce monthly biweekly progress reports.
ENQUIRIES: Ms E Kgwadi, Tel (012) 336 7120
APPLICATIONS: Head Office (Pretoria): Please forward you applications quoting reference number to: The Department of Water and Sanitation, Private Bag X 350, Pretoria, 0001 or hand deliver at the Continental Building, corner Visagie and Bosman Street, Pretoria.
ATTENTION: Ms LI Mabole
CLOSING DATE: 15 February 2019
NOTE: Applications must be submitted on a signed and dated Z83 form, obtainable from any Public Service Department, and should be accompanied by a comprehensive CV as well as certified copies of qualifications and Identity document. No late, faxed or e-mailed applications will be accepted. Correspondence will be limited to shortlisted candidates only. If you have not heard from us within two (2) months of the closing date, please accept that your application was unsuccessful. Preference will be given to previously disadvantage groups. Successful applicants will be required to undergo standard Government security clearance procedures including verification of qualifications. Should you be in a possession of a foreign qualification(s), it must be accompanied by an evaluation from South African Qualification Authority (SAQA). People with disabilities are encouraged to apply for the posts. People who are not employed by the Public Service Departments are welcomed to apply for posts. The department reserves the right not to make an appointment.