POST 04/78: SENIOR HUMAN RESOURCE PRACTITIONER
REF NO 150219/05 Branch: Chief Operations Office Div: Recruitment & Selection
SALARY: R299 709 per annum (Level 08)
- A Degree / National Diploma in Human Resources.
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- Computer literacy.
- Knowledge and understanding of Legislative Frameworks and HR Policies.
- Technical knowledge / Competencies: Knowledge of recruitment, selection and appointment and procedures.
- Knowledge of equal opportunities and Affirmative Action guidelines and laws.
- Knowledge of administrative and clerical procedures and systems.
- Understanding of social and economic development issues.
- Financial Management and knowledge of PFMA.
- Knowledge and practical experience of PERSAL.
- Knowledge and experience of drafting submissions.
- Behavioural Competencies: Programme and Project Management.
- People and Diversity Management.
- Three (3) to Five (5) years management experience in planning, recruitment and selection Client orientation and customer focus.
- Arrange, schedule and facilitate the Interview processes.
- Supply statistics regarding employment equity.
- Draft adverts for placement.
- Ensure that posts are advertised as per the specifications matched with the job/role profiles.
- Response handling of applications.
- Ensure that processing of detailed schedules of applications are implemented and kept on a database. Keep records of the established detailed database of applications received.
- Facilitate the shortlisting processes.
- Draft appointment submissions and route it for approval.
- Contact relevant business who deals with competency test and refer selected candidates for competency assessment test.
- Render human resource management.
ENQUIRIES: Mr Nzima M.J, Tel No: 013-759 7334
APPLICATIONS: Mpumalanga (Mbombela): Please forward your applications quoting the relevant reference number to: The Department of Water and Sanitation, Private Bag X 11259, Mbombela 1200, or hand deliver to the Department of Water and Sanitation at the reception ground floor, Prorom Building, 35 Brown Street – Corner Brown & Paul Kruger Streets, Mbombela.
ATTENTION: Mr MJ Nzima
CLOSING DATE: 15 February 2019
NOTE: Applications must be submitted on a signed and dated Z83 form, obtainable from any Public Service Department, and should be accompanied by a comprehensive CV as well as certified copies of qualifications and Identity document. No late, faxed or e-mailed applications will be accepted. Correspondence will be limited to shortlisted candidates only. If you have not heard from us within two (2) months of the closing date, please accept that your application was unsuccessful. Preference will be given to previously disadvantage groups. Successful applicants will be required to undergo standard Government security clearance procedures including verification of qualifications. Should you be in a possession of a foreign qualification(s), it must be accompanied by an evaluation from South African Qualification Authority (SAQA). People with disabilities are encouraged to apply for the posts. People who are not employed by the Public Service Departments are welcomed to apply for posts. The department reserves the right not to make an appointment.