|Job Title||Senior Administrator|
|Organization Name||OML Capability Cluster – CS Customer Retention Unit|
Old Mutual is the 2018 No 1 Top Employer in South Africa and Ghana and remains the Industry Leader in Financial Services and Insurance. We have also been certified as a Top Employer in all the 13 countries across the African continent. We are rooted in our purpose of “Enabling Positive Futures” and believe that a great customer experience is anchored in a great employee experience. We strive to enable our employees to Unleash Their Greatness through a Great Career, at a Great Global Company, with Great Leaders, in a Great Culture with Great Rewards and Recognition.
Key focus of the role:
The position is that of a Senior Administrator within the Customer Retention Unit strategy and support team. The incumbent will be required to assist both operations and strategy support in project deliverables, process improvements, MIS and escalations.
|· Identify process improvements to deliver improved client care and communicate these to the relevant Team Leader.
· Effectively deal with any non-conformances.
· Investigate and resolve technical cases.
· Investigate the nature of problems, identify and eliminate the root cause.
· Discuss and report on processes where positive or negative trends have been identified and recommend corrective action to Team Leader / Management.
· Summarise major issues which will benefit both the client and the business and refer to relevant parties.
· Identify trends and training needs when required.
· Maintain high level of team work and achieve the KPI’s.
· Acts as product, process experts.
· Assess quality of internal and external work according to agreed standards and methods.
· Responsible for call extractions.
· Use results as input to process efficiencies.
· Individually accountable for managing own time, tasks and output quality for periods of 1 day to a maximum of 3 months.
· Understanding of Call Centre Legal and Compliance would be advantageously.
· Knowledge of product and processes (Corp/MFC/PF).
· Well- developed written and verbal communication skills.
· Experience in dealing with a customers and assisting them in resolving queries and provide accurate information.
· Excellent communication skills.
· Proficient in MS Office suites i.e. Word, Excel, Powerpoint, Outlook.
· Self-managed and strong team player.
· Good interpersonal skills.
· Excellent work ethic.
· Deadline driven, target driven and high degree of accuracy.
· Ability to work under pressure.
· High sense of client care.
· Decision Making
· Information Monitoring
· Initiating Action
· Team Orientation
· Technical Knowledge
|Appointments will be made in line with the Old Mutual Employment Equity Plan.
We welcome applications from candidates with disabilities.
Please note: Only applications submitted via our website will be considered. Email applications may not be considered.
|Amount of Travel|
|Work At Home|