POST 09/182: SECURITY OFFICER
REF NO: HRM 15/2019 (X2 POSTS)
Directorate: Admin & Logistics (CCTV & Access Control Technicians)
SALARY: R136 800 per annum (Level 04) plus benefits
CENTRE: Steve Biko Academic Hospital
- Grade 10 or Equivalent.
- Senior certificate will be an added as advantage.
- Knowledge and understanding of the following: LENEL access control hardware/software; IP based CCTV hardware/soft ware, EIRIS patient tracking software, softcon hardware/software, boomgates and turnstiles (BGS and Turnstar). Must have sound experience with electronic system and experience of working in hospital environment.
- Maintaining current electronic security and access control system and boomgates.
- Maintaining of patient monitoring system. Maintaining Booms and turnstile.
- Maintain CCTV system.
- Maintenance to any electric/hardware device related to the security and access system. Modifications/relocations to current installation.
- Reporting of any defects to facility and security management.
Mr. F Monama Tel No: (012) 354 1421 APPLICATIONS : Steve Biko Academic Hospital, Private Bag x 169, Pretoria, 0001 or hand delivered to Cnr Malherbe & Steve Biko Road, Main Entrance at Level 3.
Applications must be submitted with a Z83 form, certified copies of ID and certificate of qualifications. Steve Biko Academic Hospital is committed to the pursuit of diversity and redress. Candidates whose appointment will promote representivity in terms of race, disability and gender will receive preference.
CLOSING DATE: 22 March 2019
NOTE: Applications must be submitted on form Z83 (obtainable from any Public Service department) and must be completed in full and page 2 duly signed. Clear indication of the post and reference number that is being applied for must be indicated on your Z.83. A recent, comprehensive CV, specifying all qualifications and experience, with respective dates and certified copies of qualifications and ID (not older than 6 months) must be attached. General information: Short-listed candidates must be available for interviews at a date and time determine by the Gauteng Department of e-Government. Successful candidates maybe be subjected to competency assessment and must obtain a positive security clearance. Applications received after the closing date as well as those who do not comply with the requirements will not be taken into consideration. If you have not received a response from this institution within three months of the closing date, please consider your application unsuccessful. The Gauteng Department of eGovernment reserves the right to fill or not fill the above-mentioned posts. ERRATUM: Kindly note that Posts of Director: Strategic Planning and Director: Human Resource Administration, advertised in Public Service Vacancy Circular 08 dated 01 March 2019, these two positions are advertised on a performance-based: 5 year Fixed -Term Employment Contract.
NB: please share this with WhatsApp!