SECURITY OFFICER X5
- Reference Number : refs/012750
- Directorate : CHIAWELO CHC (2) DISTRICT OFFICE (1) LILIAN NGOYI CHC (1) DISCOVERERES CHC (1)
- Number of Posts : 5
- Package : R124 434.00
- Enquiries : Mr. K. Mashele 011 694 3834.
- Grade 10 with 3 years’ experience in security. Grade C Certificate in security and must be registered with PSIRA (PSIRA must be renewed). Knowledge of Control of Access to Public Premises and Vehicles Act, Access Control Procedures, Trespass Act. Skills in dealing with the public. Ability to communicate well with people at different levels and from different background. High level of reliability. Ability to handle confidential information. Sound, verbal and written communication skills. Ability to act with tact and discretion. Ability to deal with the patient. Good telephone Etiquette and interpersonal skills. Must be able to work under pressure, take initiative, and work independently and with a team. Report Must be self-motivated. Must be prepared to rotate and work shifts which include weekends, night and day shift and public holidays. Must not have a criminal record. Applicants should be prepared to undergo Medical Surveillance as an inherent job requirement. Knowledge and application of Batho Pele Principles.
- Protect state properties, employees, visitors and patients in the facility 24 hours. Access control and searching of both vehicles and pedestrians. Reporting of security breaches and defects to facility manager and district office. Operate and maintain security equipment’s. escort patients, visitors and contractors. Write statement and incidents reports and submit to supervisor. Write and submit reports to supervisor as soon as possible. Assist with restraining of patients. Conduct hourly patrol. Control of traffic on premises. Clamping of incorrectly parked vehicles. Provide directions to staff, patients and visitors and contractors. Comply with security dress code always. Perform other duties as allocated by the supervisors. Comply with duty roster. Be willing to undergo continuous training and development Programme. Attend meetings as approved by the supervisor
- The completed and signed new Z83 form should be accompanied by recent updated CV, as well as certified copies of all qualifications and ID document. Certification should not be more than 6 months old. A proof of residence (bank statement, letter of accounts) and a letter from local ward Councillor confirming the address should also be attached to the application (attach both). Applications should be emailed to JhbHealth.DistrictJobApplications@gauteng.gov.za Please ensure that the reference number is quoted correctly. The successful candidates will be subjected to positive results of the security clearance process (criminal records) and the verification of educational qualifications certificates. Incomplete applications received after closing date will not be considered. Z83 must be completed in full.
Employer : Department of Health
Location : JHB Health District
Closing Date : 30-12-2021
|Do you have Grade 10 with 3 years’ experience in security?|
|Do you have Grade C Certificate in security ?|
|Are you registered with PSIRA ?|
Please Notes :
- Due to the large number of applications we envisage receiving, applications will not be acknowledged. If you do not receive any response within 3 months, please accept that your application was not successful.