Security Guard X1
- Reference Number : refs/013450
- Directorate : Security Management
- Number of Posts : 1
- Package : R124 434.00 per annum plus benefits
- Enquiries : Mr S. Khoza Tel no: (011) 489-0634
- APPOINTMENT REQUIREMENTS: Basic Security Officer’s course. Basic Education and Training (NQF level 3). KNOWLEDGE REQUIREMENTS: Knowledge of the access control procedures. Knowledge of measures for the control and movement of equipment and stores. Knowledge of prescribed security procedures (e.g., MIS, NISA, Protection of Information Act, etc.) and the authority of security officers under these documents. Knowledge of the relevant emergency procedures.
- Protect state property, employees, visitors and patients in the hospital for 24 hours. Access control and searching of both vehicles and pedestrians. Operate and maintain security equipment. Escort patients, visitors and contractors. Report breaches and defects. Write statements and testify in court. Escort Finance personnel to the bank in the hospital premises. Switch on and off lights in your area of responsibility. Write and submit reports to the supervisor as soon as possible. Comply with security dress code at all times.
- Helen Joseph Hospital is committed to the pursuit of diversity, redress and will promote representation in terms of race, disability and gender. The Institutional Employment Equity Plan will be considered in the process of filling the posts. Applications must be submitted on a new version of Z83 form, obtainable from any Public Service Department or on www.dpsa.gov.za/documents. The completed and signed form should be accompanied by a recently updated CV as well as certified copies of all qualification/s, identity documents (no copies of certified copies allowed, certification should not be more than six months old). N.B. Failure to attach relevant certified documents will result in your application being disqualified. Successful candidates will be subjected to OHS medical surveillance as required by HBA regulations within the OHS Act 85 of 1993, reference check and verification of qualifications will be conducted. Applications must be submitted at Helen Joseph Hospital, No. 1 Perth Road Auckland Park, Johannesburg. (There is an application box at the hospital entrance – ask Security Officers on duty for assistance). Alternatively, applications can be posted to Helen Joseph Hospital Private Bag X 47, Auckland Park, 2006; Attention: Human resources department.
Employer : Department of Health
Location : Helen Joseph Hospital
Closing Date : 25-03-2022
|Do you have a Basic Security Officer course?|
|Do you have Basic Education and training (NQF Level 3)?|
|Do you have good communication skills?|
Please Notes :
- Due to the large number of applications we envisage receiving, applications will not be acknowledged. If you do not receive any response within 3 months, please accept that your application was not successful.