Scatec | Internship Opportunities 2021 / 2022
Closing Date: 14 June 2021
Location: Cape Town (V&A Waterfront)
We are looking for recent graduates, who are motivated and enthusiastic about joining our company. The successful candidates will complete a compulsory two-week orientation. Upon completion of the orientation, graduates will be assigned to their respective business areas for the duration of the graduate/internship program. We place great value on hard work, diligence, and living our company values. You will be evaluated on a quarterly basis and only those who perform and are committed will be allowed to continue.
Our aim: to develop young minds in a dynamic environment, assisting you to take the first step towards personal development and achieving your career ambitions.
- Grade 12 or equivalent
- A relevant, completed qualification (see below-mentioned fields of study)
- Must have less than 24 months working experience
- Clear criminal record
Qualification / Fields of study:
- Engineering (Master’s students: Electrical, Electronic, and Mechanical)
- Business and management studies
- Risk / Project management
- Human Resource Management/Industrial Psychology
- Behavioural Sciences
- Communications & Public Relations
- IT/Digital & Data Solutions
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Adapting and responding to change
- Client focussed, friendly and empathetic
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Ability to use initiative
- Computer literate
- Resilience, Agility
- High attention to detail
- Working with people
In line with our Employment Equity commitment, preference will be given to previously disadvantaged candidates.
If you have not heard from Scatec within two weeks from the application closing date, please consider your application unsuccessful.