SANParks – Internship Opportunity 2020
Applications are hereby invited from a graduate who completed their tertiary qualification and wishes to be placed at SANParks for a duration of one (1) year with a monthly stipend of R5000.00. SANParks is under no obligation to employ the Intern upon completion of the opportunity.
The following qualifications are required in Groenkloof National Park, Pretoria
- Human Resource Management
- Occupational Health and Safety
- Accounting Sciences
- Information Technology with specialization in Network Security
- Supply Chain Management
- Public Relations/ Journalism/ Communications Sciences
- Applications must attach a recent copy of the CV, certified copies of Matric/Grade 12 certificate, academic qualifications, and ID.
- All applications should clearly indicate the relevant Field of study.
- Candidates wishing to apply for the Internship outside their area of residence must be willing to find their own accommodation and transportation considering that they will be earning a stipend.
- Failure to submit the requested documents/information will result in your application not being considered.
- Applicants will be expected to be available for assessment and selection interviews at a time, date and place as determined by SANParks
- It is the applicants’ responsibility to have foreign qualifications evaluated by the South African Qualifications Authority (SAQA)
- All appointments for internships are subject to verification and pre-screening process
- SANParks reserves the right to make an appointment
- Manual applications will not be accepted
- Correspondence will be entered into with shortlisted candidates only.
Applications not responded to within 21 days of the closing date must be considered unsuccessful.
SANParks is an equal opportunity employer and reserves the right not to make an appointment
To qualify for the internship opportunity, you must –
- Be an unemployed graduate under the age of 35
- Must be a South African Citizen
- Have successfully completed a tertiary qualification at a Tertiary Institution under the above- mentioned discipline/fields of study
- Must not have previously been employed nor participated in an Internship opportunity
How to Apply
Applications must be submitted via email to firstname.lastname@example.org
ENQUIRIES: Kindly contact Nomawethu Dudumashe on (012) 426 5041