SANLAM | Internship Opportunity 2022
Closing Date: 25 October 2021
What will make you successful in this role?
Qualification & experience
- Grade 12 or equivalent
- Business-related National Diploma or Degree (Marketing, Legal, Financial Planning, Human Resources)
- BBusSci or BSocSci (HR or Organisational Psychology) or any other related degree
- Advanced MS Office and general IT systems.
- Business-related National Diploma or Degree
- A completed Commercial / Financial / Legal or business-related diploma / degree
- Preferably no or very limited previous working experience
Knowledge and skills
To be successful you will need to demonstrate good experience in:
- Successful candidate should be unemployed
- Knowledge of and experience in MS Office
- Cultivates innovation
- Client centricity
- Flexibility and adaptability
- Communicates effectively
- Plans and aligns
- Treating customers fairly
Please note: Your application will not be deemed complete without all required documents being submitted. Please submit a copy of your ID, matric certificate and qualification certificate.
Plans and aligns – Contributing independently Interpersonal savvy – Contributing independently Communicates effectively – Contributing independently Optimises work processes – Contributing independently
Build a successful career with us
We’re all about building strong, lasting relationships with our employees. We know that you have hopes for your future – your career, your personal development, and of achieving great things. We pride ourselves in helping our employees to realize their worth. Through its four business clusters – Sanlam Life and Savings, Sanlam Investment Group, Sanlam Emerging Markets, Santam, as well as MiWay and the Group Office – the group provide many opportunities for growth and development.
Being resilient – Contributing independently Collaborates – Contributing independently Cultivates innovation – Contributing independently Customer focus – Contributing independently Drives results – Contributing independently
The shortlisting process will only start once the application due date has been reached. The time taken to complete this process will depend on how far you progress and the availability of managers.