73 / 100
Sales Operations Team Leader – IRC173766
WesBank, a division of FirstRand Bank Limited, is a leading Vehicle and Asset Finance bank and part of one of the largest financial services groups in Africa. WesBank has over 40 years experience in asset finance. We focus on providing secured instalment finance to retail, public sector and corporate markets, as well as related services such as insurance, fleet management and full maintenance rental. WesBank is the partner of choice for over 60 leading international brands in fields such as automotive original equipment manufacturers (OEMs), insurance providers and oil companies. We are a global company with successful operations throughout Africa as well as the UK.
The Sales Operations Team Leader leads a team and ensures that staff are equipped and able to meet operational targets. The incumbent deals with escalated customer queries and promotes the Bank’s products and services.
Experience and qualifications
- Minimum Qualification – Grade 12 and Certificate in Leadership
- Preferred Qualification – Certificate in Business Administration
- Experience – Three to four years in Asset based finance environment as Marketer and leadership development programme
In accordance with National Credit Act (NCA) candidates applying for this role will require a credit record check.
- Ensures operational excellence through the delivery of work processes according to defined quality standards
- Promotes diversity within the team
- Ensures compliance to policies and procedures in the Business Unit
- Ensures customer service solutions are aligned to the operational business plan
- Ensures team is trained in relevant systems and business processes
- Manages client expectations
- Contributes to cost efficiencies
- Manages people performance in the area of responsibility
- Participates in planned activities that are appropriate for own and staff development
- Ensures continuous process improvement to enable effective operational processes
APPLY FOR |Bank SETA Letsema Banking Learnership 2020