Rosebank College | Lecturer (Independent Contractor/ Part-Time) – Marketing X1
Reporting to: Programme Manager
- A Degree in Public relations Management/Corporate Communication or Honours in Corporate Communication/Communication Management with an average pass of 60% (A good pass of at least 60% Major Modules
- Ideally a Masters or an enrolled for into a Master’s Degree is an advantage
- At least 1-2 Lecturing years Teaching experience in Higher Education.
- At least 2 years student tutor experience (in Higher Education or School environment)
- Online learning experience (as a student/lecturer/ tutor)
- 2-3 Years Industry experience in the Public Relations Industry.
- Writing and production experience.
- Interest in new media technology.
Skills & Competencies
- Presentation skills (Pitching to clients Power point etc)
- Knowledge or Experience in PR Programme Planning.
- Creative thinking skills.
- Knowledge in Design/ Graphic Design would be an advantage.
- Photography skills would be an advantage.
Roles and responsibilities
- Presenting content in a class environment
- Briefing students for assignments and projects
- Marking assessments and providing feedback
- Actively engaging with current trends in teaching and learning strategies within the Rosebank College environment
- Developing and implementing intervention programmes for at-risk students
Please note that only applications via the website will be considered for shortlisting.
IIE Rosebank College reserves the right to verify all information provided by candidates and to verify credit standing. Please note that correspondence will only be entered into with short-listed candidates.
IIE Rosebank College reserves the right not to make an appointment or to re-advertise.