- Reference Number: refs/011498
- Directorate: Finance
- Number of posts: 1
- Package: R173 731.00 – R204 612.00 (plus benefits)
- Enquiries: Mr Theophilus Mogale, Tel 012 529 3345
- Knowledge of Batho Pele Principles. UPFS and PFMA. General administrative duties as instructed by the Head of Department. Filling, Billing, Main Cashier, Petty Cash and updating of patients’ information. Attend workshop. Meetings and training as required. Transactions of debts. Perform duties in accordance with job description. Perform any other duties delegated by the supervisor.
- CLOSING TIME WILL BE 12H00 ON THE CLOSING DATE: The Provincial Government of Gauteng is committed to the achievement and maintenance of diversity in employment, especially of race, gender and disability. Applications must be submitted on a new updated Z83 form obtainable from any Public Service Department or from the website and must be completed in full, failure to do so will result in your application being not considered. Applicants are advised that until 31 December 2020 the ‘previous application for employment (Z83) form will be applicable, however, from 1 January 2021, a new application for employment (Z83) form will be effective. Should an individual wish to apply for a post on or after 1 January 2021, he/she will be required to submit the new application for employment form (Z83) which can be downloaded at www.dpsa.gov.za-vacancies. From 1 January 2021 should an application be received using the incorrect application form employment (Z83), it will not be considered. Recently certified copies of qualifications, ID copy and a CV must be attached. The specific reference must be quoted. Applications can be delivered to: Dr. George Mukhari Academic Hospital, 3111 Setlogelo Drive, Ga-Rankuwa, 0208 Nurses Home Block 13(HR Registry) or posted to: Dr. George Mukhari Academic Hospital, Private Bag X422, Pretoria 0001 or Apply online at www.gautengonline.gov.za. It is legislative requirement that all newly appointed staff members are subjected to Personnel Suitability Check (PSC)- Verification, upon appointment within the department. This verification process entails reference checks, identity verification, qualification verification, criminal records checks. Successful candidates will be subjected to OHS medical surveillance as required by HBA regulations within OHS Act 85 of 1993.
Employer: Department of Health
Location: Dr. George Mukhari Academic Hospital
Closing Date: 22-07-2021
|Do you have a minimum of 1-year of relevant experience in Finance / Revenue?|
|Do you have grade 12?|
- Due to the large number of applications we envisage receiving, applications will not be acknowledged. If you do not receive any response within 3 months, please accept that your application was not successful.