REGISTRY CLERK LEVEL FIVE (5)
- Reference Number : refs/012238
- Directorate : HUMAN RESOURCE MANAGEMENT
- Number of Posts : 1
- Package : R 173 703.00 per annum (Plus Benefits)
- Enquiries : Mr. P Kgwedi, Tel No: (012) 318 6688
- Minimum of Grade 12 and National Diploma in Archives and Records Management or relevant qualifications. Applicants with prior learning, either by means of experience or alternative courses may also apply. At least twelve months’ experience in registry will be an added advantage. Skills: Computer Literate, good interpersonal skills, problem solving and analytical skills, ability to work independently and with the team, good organizational skills and ability to handle confidential information.
- Perform administrative duties relating to records, data capturing, archiving, scanning, photocopying and collating of documents. Filling of Human Resource Management documents. Maintain an effective and efficient record management. Make sure that the filling system is up to date and no papers lying around in the filling room. Assist HR in auditing the files and the candidate must be able to maintain confidentiality when it comes to Human Resources issues. Updating of notice boards. Assist with transportation and collection of documents in and out of the institution. Perform all other duties delegated by a Supervisor/Manager.
- APPLICATIONS: Medical surveillance will be conducted on the recommended applicants, at no cost. People with disabilities are welcome to apply. Applications must be filled on a new Z83 form effective from 1 January 2021 accompanied by a CV highlighting or stating the requirements mentioned above; and Required documents need not be certified when applying for a post, only shortlisted candidates will be required to submit certified documents on or before the day of the interview following communication from HR. Applicants who do not comply with the above-mentioned requirements will not be considered. Applicants must indicate the post reference number on their applications. Failure to submit the required documents will result in the application not being considered. Qualifications of candidates recommended for appointment will be verified. Persons in possession of a foreign qualification must furnish the Department with an evaluation certificate from the South African Qualifications Authority (SAQA). Candidates will be subjected to security screening and vetting process Applications received after closing date will not be accepted. The Department reserves the right to not make an appointment. Candidates will be expected to be available for selection interviews on the date, time and place determined by the Department. Applications must be submitted to: Kalafong Provincial Tertiary Hospital, Human Resource Department, Private Bag X396, Pretoria, 0001. Hand Delivery at Kalafong Security Gate and sign in register book or apply online at www.professionaljobcentre.gpg.gov.za. PLEASE NOTE: The Public Service does not charge any fees for applying for posts. Should you be asked for a fee, please let the authorities know.
Employer : Department of Health
Location : Kalafong Provincial Tertiary Hospital
Closing Date : 29-10-2021
|Do you have a minimum of Grade 12 and a National Diploma in Archives and Records Management or relevant qualifications?|
|Do you have proven experience in Human Resource Registry?|
Please Notes :
- Due to the large number of applications we envisage receiving, applications will not be acknowledged. If you do not receive any response within 3 months, please accept that your application was not successful.