30 / 100
- Reference Number: REFS/006549
- Directorate: Information Communication Technology Management Services
- Number of posts: 1
- Package: R173 703.00 per annum (plus benefits)
- Inquiries: Caiphus/ Andy, cell: 071 474 7078/51
- Matric plus a recognized Certificate in Archives Management and/or Records Management, relevant experience in an archive environment, and records management. Competencies: extensive training on all Records Management and Registry Procedures; ability to manage confidential information, organization skills, communication skills, interpersonal skills and customer service, effective time management; document and content management will be an added advantage. Sharing knowledge and information with the team.
- Assist in the administration of the office. Receive and dispatch post. Assist to implement the Policies and Procedures for Records Management as per the prescribed requirements by Archives. Scan, distribute files and documents. Maintain an accurate register of all archived files. Assist in uploading documents on the electronic content and records management system (ECDMS) including Intranet and website. Register records and correspondences (both incoming and outgoing).
- It is our intention to promote representativity (race, gender, and disability) in the Public Service through the filling of these posts. Preference will be given to people with disabilities. Applications should be submitted strictly online at https://professionaljobcentre.gpg.gov.za/ or http://professionaljobcentre.gpg.gov.za/ and it should be accompanied by a Z83, comprehensive Curriculum Vitae (CV) as well as certified copies of qualifications and Identity (no postal or hand delivery applications will be accepted). It is the applicant’s responsibility to have foreign qualifications evaluated by the South African Qualifications Authority (SAQA). Correspondence will only be limited to shortlisted candidates. If you have not been contacted within 3 months of the closing date of this advertisement, please accept that your application was unsuccessful.
Employer: Department of Co-Operative Governance and Traditional Affairs
Closing Date: 21-10-2020
|Do you have a Matric plus a recognized Certificate in Archives Management and/or Records Management?|
|Do you have relevant experience in an archive environment and records management?|
|Do you possess the following competencies: extensive training on all Records Management and Registry Procedures; ability to manage confidential information, organization skills, communication skills, interpersonal skills, and customer service, effective time management; document and content management will be an added advantage. Sharing knowledge and information with the team?|
|Do you reside in Gauteng?|
Please Notes :
- Due to the large number of applications we envisage receiving, applications will not be acknowledged. If you do not receive any response within 3 months, please accept that your application was not successful.