Closing Date: 21 May 2021
Location: Pretoria, JHB, Pietermarizburg, Upington, Nelspruit
The Public Protector South Africa presents exciting opportunities/positions for unemployed graduates between the ages of 18 and 35 through its Internship and Trainee Programme. Successful applicants will be appointed for 12 months and will undergo on-the-job development training that will be crucial for them to enter the formal job market.
To qualify for the Internship/Trainee programme, you must:
- Be an unemployed graduate aged between 18–35 years;
- Have completed a Degree/National Diploma (NQF 6) or Honours/ Master’s Degree in the under-mentioned disciplines/ fields of study from accredited institutions of Higher Learning; and
- Must be a South African Citizen
- Must not have participated in an Internship previously.
The opportunities/positions and the requirements thereof are categorized as follows
|Complaints and Stakeholder Management (Pretoria)
|Provincial Investigations: Inland (Pretoria)
|Risk Management (PTA)
|Administration (Pietermaritzburg) National Diploma or Degree in Administration
Note: All appointments will be done in terms of the Public Protector Act. The successful candidates will be expected to sign the secrecy declaration form on the assumption of duty.
Applicants must attach a recent copy of the CV, certified copies of: Matric certificate, academic qualifications with academic transcripts (academic record) and ID ● Candidates wishing to apply for an Internship outside their area of residence must be willing to find their own accommodation and transportation considering that they will be earning a stipend ● Failure to submit the requested documents/information will result in your application not being considered ● Applicants will be expected to be available for assessments and selection interviews at a time, date and place as determined by the Public Protector South Africa ● It is the applicant’s responsibility to have foreign qualifications evaluated by the South African Qualification Authority (SAQA) ● All appointments for internship are subject to the verification and pre-screening process● Public Protector South Africa reserves the right not to make an appointment ● Correspondence will be entered into with shortlisted candidates only.
How to Apply
Please direct your application, stating the relevant reference number as follows:
- Head Office: Applications@pprotect.org
- Nelspruit: ApplicationsMP@pprotect.org
- Pietermaritzburg: ApplicationsKZN@pprotect.org
- Upington: ApplicationsNC@pprotect.org
- Johannesburg: ApplicationsGP@pprotect.org